Daybreak and Twilight

Xiao Zhan woke up. His head felt lighter now. He shocked seeing Lan Wangji in front of the small table. Tea on it.

"When did you...." His words remained incomplete when he remembered his behaviour last night. He was carried by Lan Wangji and he stayed by his side whole night!!

"When did you woke up?" He managed to change the question.

"5 o'clock."

"Why so early? You have nothing to do here. Isn't it?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Rule."

"Dunno it's clan rule or his life's. How many rules we have broken in school colleges? He even follows every rule when he was out! "

Xiao Zhan looked at him in pitiful eyes, "He is more like a robot, they inserted some kind of chip in him. Which is his knowledge. He only followed whatever they said to do. His heart..... his feeling dried down... He doesn't smile... doesn't cry... He should be a cheerful person like Yibo. But look at him..."

Wangji moved his tender eyes on him

Wangji moved his tender eyes on him. Enough to feel calm inside.

"How are you feeling?"

"Oh I'm good, thank you. Did I bother you too much?"

"No."

"Why are you looking for me?"

"Um! No particular reason." Xiao Zhan said. "What are you doing at the bridge? And why didn't you come before?"

"Some ghoul attacked before."

"Oh no. Did You defeat them?"

Lan Wangji nodded.

"When are we leaving?" Lan Wangji asked.

Xiao Zhan remembered he asked him to go with him today. "Oh, around 12?" He said.
"So he agreed. Probably that's why he didn't leave..." Xiao Zhan thought and drew a smile.

Lan Wangji just nodded slightly again.
Xiao Zhan joined him in tea.

Xiao Zhan prepared his art stuff, cooked for both. Took a bath. Then both of them left the cottage. And went towards the hill behind the lotus pond.

Xiao Zhan has lots of stuff. Lan Wangji noticed that. He simply took a bag from him.

In reply, Xiao Zhan smiled broadly and thanked him.

Xiao Zhan came to this side earlier. The hills from this side look totally different and the view reached far from here. And there also has a small waterfall.

The ground was uneven, rocky. Still, Xiao Zhan managed a plane stony ground to place his drawing stand. When he was preparing Lan Wangji gone somewhere. Xiao Zhan panicked.