19. Oni

"Victory is always possible for the person who refuse to stop fighting" 

---

Scott was driving his bike towards the school, when the twins Ethan and Aiden ride up next to him. He races ahead, but the twins kept up with him easily. 

Scott arrived at school and park his bike while the twins park their vehicles on each side of Scott's bike. 

They all took off their helment and Scott looked at them "You guys going to be doing this all day?" he asked "All day" Ethan said "All night" Aiden said "Is this about being in my pack?" Scott asked "This is about you being the target of demonic ninjas" Aiden said "You mean the demonic ninjas that pulled sword out of their chests and completely kicked our asses?" Ethan asked "Yeah. Those demonic ninjas" Aiden said "I don't need anyone to protect me" Scott said "They were looking right at you when the sun came up" Ethan said "And they also disappeared. Argent thinks that they could just come out at night" Scott said "Since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, we're thinking we should play it safe" Ethan said "All day" Aiden said "And all night" Scott said and got off his bike, Ethan and Aiden did the same and they followed Scott all the way to his locker. 

"Okay, one thing first. I need to talk to Stiles and let him know everything that happened last night. Without you" Scott said "No" Ethan said "Yes. And I don't want you listening in. No wolf hearing" Scott said "How would you even know?" Ethan asked "I'm a True Alpha. You have no idea what I can do" Scott said before he closed his locker.

---

Stiles leaded Scott to the empty chemistry classroom. 

"Okay, so Harper and I were making out when she noticed my key was glowing. And then she starts talking about phosphors and the key having chemicals on it, right" Stiles said. 

"So that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in..." Stiles said but stopped himself when he saw that the blackboard where the message was writing had been erased and the blackboard was clean. 

"It's gone. Okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key" Stiles said and walked over to the chemistry closet before pulling up his key ring, but the key to the closet was now gone and he started to flip through his key ring to find it. 

"What the hell? I had it...I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to God, I had it this morning" he said "The key you were talking about last night?" Scott asked "Yeah, I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?" Stiles asked and looked at him "No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it" Scott said.