20. Riddled

"Never stop showing someone how much they mean to you" 

---

Scott was asleep in his bed when his phone started vibrating, so he looked at his phone and saw that it was Stiles calling him.

"Hey, man, what's up?" Scott asked but there was no one that answered, instead a static crackling was heard through the phone. "Stiles?" Scott asked again. 

He could then hear that Stiles was breathing nervously, "Stiles? You there?" he asked,"Scott?" Stiles said whispering. 

"Hey, I'm here" Scott said and sat up in the bed "Are you okay? Can you hear me?" he asked "Scott, I don't...I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleepwalking" Stiles said with a sound of fear in his voice "Okay, um, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see" Scott said "Ah, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my...." Stiles said but then the call got disconnects. 

Scott got up and and dialed Stiles' number "Hey" "Stiles?" "This is Stiles and you missed me. Leave a message"  Scott hang up and try to call again "Come on" he said and exhales deeply as he took his hand to his forehead. "Hey, this is St..." Scott hang up the phone as he began to breath heavily. "God, come on" he said looking at his phone waiting for Stiles to call, "Come on" he said. 

Then his phone flashed showing Stiles' name on the Caller ID and Scott answered the phone immediately.

"Stiles?" he said "Scott, I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move" Stiles said "Where are you?" Scott asked "I don't know. I don't know, it's too dark. I can't see much and something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something. And it's...I think it's bleeding" Stiles said "How bad? Stiles, how bad is it?" Scott asked, but he didn't answer "Stiles, are you there? Can you hear me?" Scott asked "Ah, there's some kind of smell down here. Something smells terrible. It's brutal. My eyes are watering" Stiles said "Okay, listen. I'm calling your dad" Scott said "No, no, no, no, don't" Stiles said "But your dad..." Scott said but Stiles cut him off "Don't. Just please don't call him. Promise you won't. He already worries about me too much. Scott, please" Stiles said "But what if I can't find you? Stiles, I can't make a promise like that" Scott said "No, no, no, just please. Please, don't call him" Stiles said and made a sniffling noise "Come find me. You can do it. He doesn't have to know. Scott, you can find me" he said "I don't know if I can do this" Scott said and Stiles started sniffling again "Oh, I gotta call you back. I have to turn the phone off" he said "What? No, hey, wait..." Scott said "I'm gonna call you back" Stiles said "Hold on, Stiles wait... Hold on, man" Scott said panting, but Stiles hung up. 

Scott quickly turned on his light and opened his draw "Harper! James! Isaac! Get up!" he cried out "I need your help! Guys!" he shouted again.