Chapter three : shona

" MELODY" shouted shona " melon get out of your room now" she said swinging her Keys all around singing dancing.

she got to melodys rooms and knocked " im coming in, I really don't care" she burst the door open Melody Had head phones on and she was dancing around her room in her bra and pants "hey melody" Shona clapped her hands at her but no she was still jumping around.

so Shona videoed it for a while then opened her curten and the light poured in to the darkness as Melody removed her head phones and saw Shonas face and ran in to her on-sweet.

" hurry up and get some clothes I have something to tell you babes" Shona said falling on to her bed.

Five minutes later ,melody returned from her bathroom arms crossed in her little brown top and leather jacket, her hair was still wet but naturally wavy made it look so nice but she looked pissed !

" hey babes" said Shona sitting up from the bed smiling "you ruined my morning dance how do you think I keep fit" she says pushing shonas legs of the bed and sitting down " what's Emily for lol" Shona said laughing not seeing melody laughing she quickly stops

. "Ahem"she says " me you fay and Jeana go to spain hayyyyy" Melodys eyes light up !

"Spain MY HOME TOWN" she laughs and hugs Shona

" are we going for your birthday" she smiles
" no I kinda have a hit on my name in this country so I'm going to live in Spain but I'm staying there until my birthday !" She jumps up and starts dancing when she opens her eyes she sees melodys eyes watering.

" what's wrong hun ur you don't have to come in you don't feel like it" she says sitting down taking melody's hands

" you have a hit on your name" melody starts crying " oh melon don't worry about me I'm fine I'll be fine are you coming to safety or not boo" she said wiping the tears of her face " of course I'll come" she jumps on to Shona hugging her "I don't know how to live if you die Shona I'll keep you safe with my life" she says.

DING DONGGGGGGGGG

" there's only one person who dose my door bell like that" they both jump up and scream FAY . They run through the mansion and when they get to the door there fay is her big brown curls her lowwww cut top and her favourite black see though leggings with her trainers she's had for a year.

she didn't look like she was coming for a first class private jet or a rich mafia girl but she was even though she only lived down the road Shona and melody miss her so much " FAY OH MY GOD" Shona shouted running down the marble steps In heels

"SHONA OMGGG MELODY" I missed you guys so much Shona ran and jumped on to fay them both falling to the ground laughing and hugging and Melody slides over on the floor and joins there hug

"Ew you guys saw each other yesterday" said matao walking past to the kitchen.

" well girls it feels like years" said Fay jumping up dusting her self off and stoped under her left Brest " my gun where is my gun" she broke some sweat.

Shona and melody got up and started looking on the floor for her gun " I had it before you jumped on me" she scowled " it's just a gun and it can't have gone far" said Shona Tuning.

" it's my lucky gun.... mato gave it to me when we were 8 I've had it for 11 years" she said her eyes teared up and melody hugged her.

"we will find your gun" she nodded, Shona walked off in the direction of her brother.

" mato" she said when she was I the kitchen " yes- what do you want" he quickly hid something behind his back.

Shona walked over and when she got there she stood there looking at him and his eyes before kicking his leg he fell over on the hard slate floor of the kitchen and the sprayed blue gun spiralled out of his hands aross the floor " whyd you steal her gun" she said digging her heal in to his foot "I just like the coulor" he said screaming " and the memories" she took the heel it of his foot and walked over to pick the gun up.

" you put her in a panic next time it will be worst brother" she kissed her teeth at him and walked out to the front door " YOU FOUND IT " Fay jumped up out of melodys hug and hugged Shona and took the gun and replace it under the left Brest.

KNOCK KNOCK

" fay melody do you know who that is" said Shona
GEANA they all screamed,now geana lived the opposite end of down the road and they all saw each other yesterday " door man open the door" said Fay
" That's Jerry" said Shona " HES been with my family for years some respect please" she said with an eye brow lift "sorry" she says going red the door opens and in comes geana

" omg LOOK AT YOU ALL THERE WAITING FOR ME" she dragged her suitcase in the door and jumped knee high her blue hair flopping everywhere her crop jumper flying up revealing her bra and her boots making a clank sound when she landed they all ran in to her and fell on the floor laughing yet again.

" I called you all here because we're all gonna live in Spain for a few months" she blurted out " I'm sorry I couldn't hold it in" she laughed " melody joined him laughing " im in idiots!" jeana and fay looked at each other sadly " it's really short notice Shona" said geana.

melody and Shona stoped laughing at once " your not coming"?

" believe me I want to" fay said " but we don't know in such short notice we can't just drop everything" Fay explains

Shona drops her hands from fay and jeana and holds melodys hand " don't be a bitch about this Shona" jeana said frowning " Fay taps jeana on the leg and they both burst out laughing

"what the hell is so funny" melody said sanding up folding her arms " of course we're going we won't miss this for the world" they laugh and melody falls to her knees ashamed. " let's go pack twidiots Ugh!" says Shona they run upstairs first in to genna room.