Chapter seven: private jet 

Knock knock

"hey Bentley the door man told me you got back early" mato walked in to Bentleys room and switched on the light "wake u- up" he paused "what the hell shona" he shouted but they were both fast asleep.

"mato stop shouting" melody walked in "why is shona in Bentley bed and why are they hugging!!" She jumped up and down "my girl getting the boys" she looked proud and grabed his spiny chair and sat in front of his mirror "OMG AHHHHH" melody screamed Bentley woke up but shona was still Asleep "will you shut up shes trying to sleep melody" he said looking at the bright light and mataos face angry

"hey mate why the pout" he laughed "I have a SPOT" melody screamed shona woke up with a jump "who has a spot"  she said sitting up fast "morning" said Bentley looking up at shona who cutely smiled back.

"morning" she smiled and layed back down with him "I have a spot" said melody in tears. "it's okay melon I can help you out I have the best products, your spot will be gone in two days in the mean time we can cover it" she explained looking over there melody was wearing a read bra and black shorts and had her jumper unzipped mato still looked pissed but distracted.

"matao is there some you wanna share with the group" said Bentley smoothing his hair "yeah you went straight to Shona and not me after you came back I'm supposed to be your best friend" he said and walks out slamming the door in a huff "that went well" melody laughed Shona rolled her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

"I'm gonna have to speak to him I guess" Bentley sighed and pulled the covers off him "nooooo" Shona said she wrapped her arms and legs around his body "your not getting up now" she laughed and melody said "as cute as you both are you have to get up shona we're leaving In a few hours" she smiled and walked out closing the door "I cannot believe I'm not gonna see you for ages" he pouted and climbed out of bed with her still clinging on to his back.

"What are you doing" he said adjusting her so he was giving her a piggyback while laughing. "jeez your strong" she said feeling his muscle "guess I'm carrying you to your room then" he laughed and he took her though the corridor at the end was shonas mom Megan standing out side shonas room "hey mother what you doing" she said tapping Bentley to put her down he carefully swung her down and on to the floor "thanks for everything" she hugged him and he smiled.

"your very short has anyone told you that" he laughed Shona hit him giggling too "your just tall" she said pushing him away. "bye" he smiled walking down the corridor.

"when's the wedding" Megan laughed "oh shut up mum" she laughs "he just gets me ,all the time and he's always there for me he has always -always been there for me and he genuinely cares" she said all while she was tying her hair up in a bun "yeah it's always nice to have someone like that- and I married that someone, but you need to get ready have you packed the basics we will get you more stuff over there"she smiled opening the door.

"yes everything is packed I just have to dress" Shona told her breathing harshly while walking through the door and closing it she picks out some leather leggings and black heels with gold studs ,a green crop top and a black coat with no arms she also put on her blacked out shades and her ear part and gold cross necklace with black hand bag.

There was a knock on her door "come in" she says folded arms and a smirk on her face " hey you left your dressing gown in my room" Bentley said poking his face through the door "thanks Bentley are you coming to wave us off" she said taking the dressing gown and putting it on her door hook

" no I don't think I -I can I'm sorry" he closes the door In her face and walked away leaving Shona shocked and upset "wait!" she opens the door and ran after him, shona caught up and jumped on him it sent them flying to the ground into his room. she put one leg over him and sat on him "why can't you come" she said putting his arms to the floor he blew his a Hair out of his face and laughed.