Chaper four: finnly

Finnly runs through the corridor but stops every time a maid walks past and slowly walks throwing them an awkward smile and eventually got to then end of the corridor.

He knocked on the door on the right side it was wooden and had a stained glass pane at the top the door swung open from the other side. "finnly are you okay?" laughed rich he moved his ginger fringe out of his face and stood on the other side of the door so finnly could get in.

"well come in then or you just gonna stand there looking handsome" he sniggered joking and pulled a chair out from his desk. " I... have great news" finnly said as he closed the door and made his way over to the bed with a grin. "well don't keep me waiting what is is" Rich's face turned for happy to serious is seconds. "do you want to go and live in Spain for a while" finnly asked?.

smiling rich mouth dropped open "what?" he jumped up with wide eyes. Finnly shrugged at him still grinning "yes! Of course" rich grabed his leather jacket.

"when do we leave" he said hopping around. "tomorrow we get in my private jet to my apartment in Spain" he said taking the keys out of his pocket and shaking them around. "who are we going with- oh lord rich one" rich bowed before sitting again.

"I was thinking carol- but I'm now think this should be a boy thing" he smiled "me you and my two cousins" he jumped up off the bed and pulled the curtains open "Ron and Quin?" asked rich standing up and looking out the window.

"yeah, that cool with you" said finnly looking out the crystal glass for his cousins "yeah yeah... well as long as Ron isn't mad at me for sleeping with is girlfriend I mean- I was drunk" he said blowing air through his teeth.

"it was an honest accident and I don't even think his girl is fit I mean kinda but not really" he said he heard shuffling outside his door distracting him from the conversation and then a knock came. "yeah come in" shouted rich ,Ron and Quin walked in to his room

Finnly's two cousins tressed in"she's actually my ex girlfriend, she cheated on me a second time with my friend from school- Freddy" he tutted and closed the door behind him.

"no hard feelings mate were calm- you both were pretty ...dosed up" Ron said swallowing. "hey Ron, Quin long time no see cousins" he laughed crossing to embrace them both. " dude we saw each other last week" Ron laughed his phone rang and he looked at it and put it on silent " who was that dude" asked Quin looked puzzled.

"That was Belinda" he said eyeing rich "she wants me to forgive her for cheating twice" he rolled his eyes behind his long lashes. rich sat down feeling awkward with that comment.

"She's irrelevant- guys I called you all here for a reason" finnly said adjusting his knife on his leg from standing up. "this dam thing always stabs me after sitting down" he sighed moving it they all laughed at finnly struggling to position it correctly. "Me and ritch are going to Spain and I'd like you both to join me" he said crossing his arms.

"I do- oh I love Spain" Quin replied with a dangerous grin while rubbing his hands together.

"well you know I'm in I miss my home country" said Rich with a tiny twinkle "I'm always with you fin" Ron said sliding his phone back In to his pocket while nodding.

"I'm glad- we leave tomorrow so you lot are gonna need to pack, this is going to be wicked" finnly said walking out with a smirk. "come on lads leave him to pack" he said half way out of the door " not yet, can I speak to Ron for a second while you wait out side" rich said his head nodded to the door.

"Uh yes of course lad are you okay" finnly said poking his head back through the door. "yeah" he said and stands up putting a brave face on. Quin slaps Ron on the back and leaves while closing the door behind him "mate is this about Belinda" Ron said sighing " I said it's cool".

"You did, but I feel bad Ron I need you to know she's exactly my type and everything I knew she was your girlfriend she knew she was your girlfriend and we still did it anyway and it's something I'll always feel guilty about" rich admits chewing on his lip.

"I know you feel bad and we're mates I know you didn't mean to hurt me- anyway she's fucking a psycho" he raised an eyebrow. They both laughed together. " I thought she was a bit of a crazy babe" rich shook his head standing up. He went to bro hug Ron with a comforting smile. " don't tell anybody I hugged you tho" rich warns him.

IN THE HALL WAY

A loud few thuds filled the hall way and the two boys looked at each other with confusion. "Thank you" carol runs through the halls screaming and jumps on to her brother clinging to him "what?" finnly slightly shaking her off raising a brow.

" I was called to help dad to his room... he's on crunchers um- he cracked his knee bone you know fin" she said eying him " the boss is on crunchers" Quin looked concerned. Carol nodded once. " im gonna check on my uncle" he walkes off through the corridor nervously.

"any way... he told me how your going to spain and you wanna take me and rich" she was smiling for ear to ear.

finnly sighed he put his hand over his mouth completely forgetting he'd told his dad he wanted to take carol. " Shit- carol I'm taking Quin and Ron for a lads holiday" he said looking awkward and feeling guilty.

she gave a confused look and took three steps back. She pulled a dirty face at him and ran off to her room before finnly could say anything almost crying. He sighed rubbing his forehead. Ron opens the door of the bed room and says "finnly I need to speak with my aunt where is she?" he smiled and walked out the room.

"um I'm not sure lad probably in her room with my father... he's has cracked his bone he's gonna be out for a while" Ron turned and gave him a shocked expression. Rich come running out his room. " your dads out? know what that means right..."

KNOCK KNOCK

"OH NO- shit, your right this is a disaster" finnly shouts and ran for the door "what the hell! is that who I think it is" Ron spat looking fearful.

"yes that's gotta be Taylor! the new leader of the black vipers until Kane is ready to come back and start fighting and- training and- being a leader" his hand is on his heart he runs to his window and sees the left family Taylor, zane and there sassy daughter summer left. "How is she already here!!" Ron looked with disgust.

None of them had been seen since it had been said. Kane and Jane invited friends in to the gang but they wouldn't let Taylor's best friend in because Kane didn't trust her. They vanished in anger. Now forty five minutes after Kane has been told he can't lead for a while the shows up at the door. "This is my fault- the family hate their own family I was the reason" said rich sitting down.

"you can't think like that mate, your my best friend and your trustworthy let's just go down and see what they have to say for them selfs" finnly put his arm over rich's shoulder and they went downstairs.