Chapter twelve : apartment next door

"Hey hey hey calm down" finnly whispered but his grin wouldn't go away. "you like her you really really like her" danced rich around the room "rich! I don't like her" said  finnly crossing his arms.

"who are you talking about" Quin questioned standing up of the chair holding heathers hand in the hall "some girl he met down stairs, she lives next door" rich smiled.

"is she fit"asked Ron laughing horribly. finnly folded his arms. "Shut up Ron" she crossed his armes. "told you! you like her" said rich laugh "will you shut up seriously! I don't like her" stated finnly walking off "trust me finnly she's the one for you" yelled rich in a serious voice after him.

"I would- never involve someone that innocent in my stuff" he shook his head afar "she seamed kinda i dunno bad ass- not innocent" rich offered up. "I got that vibe too but I could never risk it- just a shit part of this life" said finnly bit his lip walking in to his bedroom.

rich followed him "that be so hot, though imagine her holding a gun" rich giggled to his leader "yeah" he said laying down on his bed without humor.

"listen... I don't like her mate I know she's pretty and sassy and funny and nice but I've spoken to her once- I feel like I could get a great friendship out off this" he smiled "you really wanna do that? what if you catch feelings then your in yet another situation" he argued shrugging and coming to sit down.

"I just wanna see her again and even if I catch feelings I won't involve her!" Finnly frowned "quote me" he said siting up pointing his fingers. "And um- what if she catches them as well" he asked softly looking him in the eye "I couldn't- I don't wanna talk about it like I said I've spoke to this girl once" he said moving to the front of the bed to lean on the wall.

"And? you already wanna see her again and you already care for her you already like her friend way or not! you already think she's good looking" rich announced standing up "you do you bro I'll help you through this just be- careful I can't remember you hurt like that again" he said nodding "I will I just don't wanna mess this up this time" he replied rolling his eyes.

"you won't your a great friend" he said smiling finnly laughed shaking his head "no brother" he looked at rich. "you on the other hand you were talking to that uh girl" finnly wiggled his eyebrows.

"melody" Rich corrected, going red " like you said I'm not getting involved" he said going even reder if that was possible "yeah- I never said that" laughed finnly

"Hmm- she's not my type" said rich clearly lying "your a terrible lier" finnly raised his eye brow with the split at him. "okay so melodys really lovely and funny" said said pausing. "but there is something off and I sware I saw a gun strapped to her leg when she caught me looking she put her legs together" he said confused with his hands up.

"do you really think she's in a gang or they all are" said finnly shook his head not believing it.

"fin if they are... that ain't a good thing what if we get asked to kill them" applied rich looking worried. "we don't even know if it was a gun we're assuming things" he replied shaking his head " I'm 99.9% sure it was a gun that was an outline of a gun I mean anyway what else could it be" he replied rolling his eyes

"what if it's like a foreign mafia or something" said finnly putting some real effort in the convo enjoying it too much. "Oh fin! imagine if that was the daughter of the rival mafia" laughed rich holding his stomach.

"wooh don't put Idears in my head" finnly rolled his eyes "anyway! talking about guns I want me and you to go collect our first shipment tomorrow it's just guns" he said clapping and rubbing his hands together "score! what we got" questioned rich jumping on the bed looking up at him.

"24 AK47s and 20 pistols 30 hand guns 13 fire arms" finnly smirked "that's a not a few guns its a big load you sure you just want me to come" he replied "yes, you drive I'll load and the wear house my mum bought is just up the road" he said standing up "cool.. I'm looking forward to seeing that... but um why have we got a whole wear house I thought we were over here for fun" he said awkwardly.

"well we are- we can hit the club after if you really want bud I'm gonna be doing a lot of work it like being boss" finnly happily explained

"as long as your happy" he smiled he looked around finnlys room to the grey carpet to the grey walls and wooden beams Over them it had a wooden desk in the corner and two white chairs "your rooms not what I thought it would be like" said rich.

"I didn't want it like my room at home with guns around I wanna actually invite people in... thats why we have a wear house" he said with hands up. "let me take you to your room" said finnly finally getting up. He walked out and to the right of his own door, he walked into his bedroom. It had blue walls and brown wooden floor boards and two fuffy chairs next to the desk and a massive wardrobe stood the corner.

"Cheers fin- no guns then"he pouted finnly laughed and rolled his eyes before he walked out closing the door behind. "Ron let me show you your room" he ordered more than asked, walking to the hall way where they were still talking.

"Oooh sick yeah- coming" he sprinted towards finnly. They both entered into Ron's room bursting opens the door. It had grey fuzzy carpet and wooden, shiny Walls. Two grey chairs on the side of the room and a wardrobe with giant mirrors stuck on. A wodden desk sat in there too with some paintings hung around the walls.

"thanks mate had to get away from them two there so- hmm, cringe" ron rolled his eyes "it's kinda- yeah I mean to an extent but it's cute too I guess- for the first two seconds" finnly shrugged giving up on what he was saying, left Ron there confused. "Quin this way to your room" he was sitting there snogging heather yet again.

"yep coming"he pulled her by the waist she squealed lightly. "this way" said finnly cringing he walked to the end of the hall and walked in to his room there was a light wooden floor with a white and grey rug the walls were light maroon and the curtains where long white ones. He had a oak chest of draws In front of the bed with mirrors on the draws and in the corner was a chair covered with fuzzy blankets .

"this is so nice" eyed Quin "I'm surprised- no guns or blood or um- coffins" heather gulped looking around Quin let go of her hand.

"we're not bad people you know" he stared at her in her eyes. "I know! this is just unexpected I'm still getting used to it... respect how I feel as well" she folded her arms. "umm... want me to take you to your room until you calm down" offered finnly "no she will say here thanks cuz" he looked him dead in the eyes angrily.

"no... I'll go thanks I'll make my own discussions" she turned and walked out "babe I'm sorry I was just a bit- ..." "we can talk later I want some sleep" she said walking off alone down the hall "I'll keep and eye on her mate" reassured finnly running down the hall after her. "thanks" Quin whispered to himself, slapping his face and then slamming the door out of anger.

"I don't need watching I'm older thank you" she nods to finnly "I know... let me just take you to your room" he hugged her "I'm sorry I know your a good person I've known you for practically our whole lives! I know you all are especially- Quin I really like him I didn't mean it like that... at all" she said looking down at the floor.

"come on old friend" they both laughed in sync finnly lead her to her room, the spear one even though he knew she wouldn't last long in there on his own. The walls were cream with cream carpet and a cream bed. All the rest of the furniture was brown "this is so cute" she said she pulled off her heels and thew her zebra jacket on the floor and climbed In To the bed with a thousand pillows.

"it's so warm" she relaxed. "I have to go, call me if you need anything" said finnly told her but she was already snoring quietly. he giggled softly and closed her door. Finnly when to his own room to his balcony sat down and sighed he looked at all the plants around him pink red yellow all types.

"you look stressed" finnly heard a voice, he peered over the balcony and sitting on the wall of the balcony was Shona with a cheeky smile. "are your crazy" he shouted with wide eyes.