Chapter thirteen: the balcony scene

"Maybe im a bit crazy" she laughed showing her perfect white teeth. "get- down before you fall" he said looking serious and concerned "aw you care but no honestly it's fine my cousin makes sure I'm always strapped down... always safe" she laughed with a shrug.

"what one" finnly asked not convinced. "Fay she's- always watching over me" Shona explained with a shrug "look" she proved leaning forward the girl  then slipped off the balcony off the 13th floor.

"SHONA" yelled out finnly but she stoped falling and hung there strapped on to the bar " shona are you crazy" he said falling back on the floor of the balcony from shock. "That's nothing, I've tried jumping before but someone grabbed me and the other time in landed on a car... I was fine the next week, I know not to do it again" she explained pulling her self up the rope "you tried to... kill your self" he gently asked.

"Mmh jumping never seems to work anyway I can't get out of this strap with out the alarm going off for fay to come" she rolled her eyes.

"good" he sighed standing back up watching the way she pulled her self back up "you have muscles" he said impressed "I guess- I like to train or I feel out of place" Shona told him pulling her self on the the wall again. "I have to get monthly checks they think I'm trying to kill my self again but I just like training" she rolled her eyes tapping her feet against the wall.

"your an open book... not afraid of anything are you" he smiled folding his arms. "Hmm not really I mean I'd jump off here for a cookie with no hesitation" shona laughed jokingly he raised his eye brow at the girl. "but at the same time you will always be a mystery" he swallowed looking at the outline of her gun under her leggings strapped to her leg. "so where are you from" finnly asked looking back up to her eyes.

"London" Shona stated alone. "me too huh"  finnly grinned. "no way what part" "the North- that gated community called rich lunge road? Heard of it?" he said looking awkward "I have because im from the other side to that on rich walk lane" she chewed her lip believing this was all coincidence.

"that's so strange" finnly stroked his chin thinking "can- I ask you something" shona turned seriously to the boy "shoot" finnly nodded clearly. "why have you got a gun strapped to your wast" shona nodded closing her own legs "what" finnly closed one eye and folded his arms. "I've seen it" Shona shrugged not listing to lies. "how do you know it's a gun I have down there" finnly questioned back.

" it's obvious I knew you had one from when I saw you down stairs" Shona offered up. "nobody else noticed it" finnly grinned. "I'm not nobody" Shona flicked her eyes up. "No, your not" finnly giggled shaking his head downwards.

"so... why you got one" she said bringing the subject back. "defence, it makes me feel power full" finnly flexed his muscles jokingly towards her. Shona chuckled not believing him.

"Back at you, why you got one" finnly nodded at her legs "I don't" shona shrugged once. "what's on your leg then" finnly frowned forcing a laugh "my glasses, I strap them to my ankle" she took the case out and waved it about. shona had cleverly thrown the gun under her table and replaced it after she climbed the rope but finnly didn't know "at least you can keep me safe" Shona winked.

Finnly didn't know what to believe, he could have sworn he'd seen a gun.

"let's change the subject" finnly chewed his lip leaning on the wall. "you got a girlfriend" shona asked straight up. " no. I don't do girlfriends" he replied almost harshly "just lots of one night tings you?" shonna wondered awkwardly. "Yeah pretty much" he didn't care, finnly was honest with her. " your a player" Shona sighed almost disheartened.

"of course you are" she whispered to herself a "what about you then" he swallowed, for some reason he found that he cared about what her answer was going to be. "I think- I like this guy- back in London, but I just don't know if I love him he was my... first and well I loved him before my last boyfriend Aaron but now he's out of the picture- I like Bentley again but he told me he loved me I told him I ...didn't, i couldn't lie" finnly noticed shona's eyes filled up as she was speaking

"If that's not how you feel you can't help it... my last girlfriend- that was painful so I stoped because I can't go though that again"

"if you don't mind me happend with you and your boyfriend" finnly looked slowly up at her.

" Aaron cheated on me a few times- I didn't know until the girl told me- she didn't know about me hless her but Aaron he... he still texts me" shona blinked the painful tears away "next time he texts you- I'll shoot my gun up his ass" finnly shrugged once almost too seriously.

"what about you your girlfriend... what happened" she returned " rita cheated too and I forgave her- I loved her, but I then found out she was dating him as well as me... that was it I straight away left her.  Finnly es bright eyes darkened.

"she calls me all the time I mean I've done stuff with her it's funny leading her on now that I have no feeling for her" he giggled.

"Well- If she shows up here I'll throw her off the balcony" Shona shook her head disgusted with the girl. "What about siblings" she lightened the subject.

"Oh do u have siblings" finnly chuckled under his breath "I have five sisters carol vaya rozaline annie and Leah "how do you put up with five sisters my brother can't even Handel two" she smirked at him. "Tell me about yours" finnly requested.

"I just have one brother mato and a little sister Sadie but my family is really close it's nice" she warmly smiled.

"yeah same to be honest and friends are like blood in a ma-my family" stutters finnly coughing. "uh yeah true that" said shon tried to figure out what he was going to say. "any plans tonight" finnly broke the silence. "uh I'm not sure the girls wanna get out do the house but I have so much work tomorrow so I'll have to have an early night what ever we do" she shrugged at him.

"what about you doing anything todayy or tomorrow" hinted shona. " oh I have work tonight and I'm gonna have to work tomorrow as well but someone said something about a club. "he offered up. "what do you work as or... for" she wondered "my dad owns a load of casinos in London and I'll be dealt the reigns soon" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"oh kinda- same! but my father owns clubs" she smiled "oh really, well what if we did something with that" said finnly

"I'm listening" said shona pulled her phone out pressed onto notes. "we could merge a Casino and club together and own it go 40% each and the othe 20% split goes to our parents so we can show them we're responsible" explained finnly "I like that idear we could do that over here as a start or like a practice" Shona enthusiastically bounced on her wall and ended up falling again "SHONA" screamed out finnly "I'm fine fin" Shona half laughed.

she chucked her phone up and pulled her self with the rope again. "you- scared me" finnly admitted " that's cute".

"FINNLY COME SORT THIS OUT YOUR THE BOSS" screamed Quin from inside "shit- I have to go but I'll catch up with you soon" finnly winked at her "see you later finnly" flirted shona while he walked inside. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU IDIOTS WANT" Shona giggled and tried to get over the balcony while setting the alarm off. Fay bolted out Side. "Shona! Are you okay" Fay breathed in and out. " get me out of this thing" " Shona scoffed with the roll of her eyes.