Chapter 1

Ariana's POV

The final bell rang of the tiresome school day and the final bell of this term, Im so glad that school is finally over for a few weeks, I can finally spend some time at home with my dad whilst enjoying what Perth has to offer.

I cleared out my locker since I didn't keep much in there except trash and books, I took my bag out and headed towards the gates. I slipped my earphones into my ear and let American idiot blast through them, I mentally sang along and tapped my phone to the beat of it.

I pulled my keys out from my bag and unlocked the front door, I closed it behind me and saw that the TV was on, dad must be home! I turned my music off and ran to him and crashed onto the couch beside him and he put his arm around me.

"Why are you home so early?" I turned to him and smiled, "I have been offered a promotion.." He replied, I smiled and congratulated him. "But.." I knew that was coming.. "The new job is in Sydney..." He sighed and I gasped, "are you going to take it?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know, what do you think I should do?" He sighed and I bit the corner of my lip, "I think you should go for it, its a better job for you and it will offer new experiences" I smiled and he nodded.

"I'm taking the job, I just wanted your approval sweetie, I want to make you happy and be the best dad I can be for you" he smiled and kissed my cheek, I smiled back at him, "you should take it because then you will be doing the best for both of us since school has gone bad for me.." I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

I had an argument with my ex best friend, Claire, she accused me of flirting with her boyfriend when I wouldn't do that, she told everyone and then I ended up with no friends and ended up being picked on because I put on a bit of weight because I was crying and eating.

I had just about lost all of it again because I had stopped eating as much and went to the gym and went for a run quite frequently, I'm a lot more healthier now and that makes me feel better about myself.

"We will have to move on Monday, the job starts on Tuesday but I have a meeting on Monday aswell so is that okay?" He asked and I nodded frequently, I wanted to get out of here, most of my family lived in Sydney anyway but my mum and dad thought it was best to live here.

"I'm going to start packing then" I smiled and picked my bag up from the floor, I began folding up all of my clothes and shoving them into my suitcase. I left enough clothes to last me until Monday, I began to pack my laptop and things up and left the boxes scattered around in my bedroom.

It was 2am when I was half way through packing, I yawned and got into bed, I fell asleep quickly and smiled for once instead of crying myself to sleep.

Monday morning.

"Ariana get up sweetie, we have to go!" Dad shouted, I stared at my bare room and sighed, "goodbye childhood" I whispered, little did dad know I had been up for hours getting ready and making sure I had everything, I walked downstairs and joined dad in the taxi.

We drove to the airport and waited for the plane, about an hour later we were boarding and getting ready to take off, I smiled to myself and stared out of the window, "Please put your seatbelts on as we are taking off shortly" the hostess shouted, I fastened my seatbelt and put my phone onto airplane mode.

A few hours later we arrived at the large house I was supposed to call home, I gasped when I saw the sight of the three story house, the removal truck dropped off all of our belongings before leaving, I stumbled upstairs with some boxes and put them down into my new bedroom where my bed and my desk were sitting.