Chapter 15

Arianas POV

I looked into Calums brown eyes and motioned for him to proceed, "We are a band, called 5 seconds of summer, we havent told anyone before because we were afraid it wasnt going to go anywhere and that people wouldnt like us, the band has began to take off and One Direction have asked us to go on tour with them" He looked really upset for some reason. 

"Thats amazing! Im so happy for you guys!!" I almost screamed and hugged each one of them individually. 

"We have to move to London next week for 9 months to write songs and get ready for the tour and wont be home for atleast a year." he sighed and I bit my lip and looked at the bed I was perched on, "Your following your dreams! you deserve this so much guys, Im so happy for you" I immediately perked back up again, they deserve to follow their dreams. 

"we dont want to leave you though" Michael added and I smiled, "Im one girl Mikey, theres so many other things out there that are way more important than me, I want you to achieve your dreams" I replied and he threw his arms around me. "Your so supportive, I wish we had told you about the band earlier" Luke added and I giggled, "Im always going to be here for you guys" I giggled again and Ashton had fallen silent. 

"I-Im gonna miss you b-babe" He finally spoke up and my gaze shifted to his, I gave him a sweet smile, "You might have to break up.. not that I want you too but because you will barely see eachother for atleast a year and a half" Calum scratched the back of his neck and looked down, "we only just got together.. a-and now we have to b-break up?" Ash asked in disbelief. 

"Go follow your dreams" I put on a smile, although I was hurting and I didnt want them to leave, I still wanted them to go and follow their dreams and take on the world. 

------------------

"I'm going to miss you so much" Ash cuddled into my body in my warm bed, "same" I whispered and I nuzzled my head into his chest and his arms tightened around me.

"I don't want to leave you" he sighed and kissed my forehead, "I don't want your dad to hurt you" he held me tighter, "he won't hurt me, he won't even be here probably" I replied and he bit his lip and I kissed his warm cheek.

"Why don't you come with us?" It was like there was a light bulb above Ashton's head and it had just lit up with this idea, "we can get you a job on tour?" He asked and I gasped, "really?" He nodded and I pressed my lips to his, "are you sure though?" I asked and he nodded, "Luke suggested it earlier" he blushed and I locked our lips.

--------------------------------------

"Thats great thankyou so much!" I woke up to my angelic boyfriends voice, he sounded so excited, I smiled and sat up in bed, "Why are you so excited its so early" I giggled, "I got you a job on the tour! you get to come with us!" he shouted and I gasped, "Oh my gosh Ash! Im so happy! I love you so much!!!" I squeeled and he lifted me up in the air. 

 "We still have to go to school though for a few days" he pouted and I pouted and fell into his arms, "I dont want to go baby" I sighed and he kissed the top of my head, "I know you dont baby, I dont either but we get a couple of months together away from here in different parts of the world and you will always be by my side and ill always protect you but because your popular and hot" he winked and stopped himself, I motioned for him to carry on. 

"I kind of want to show you off babe, is that weird?" he giggled and I shook my head, "No ofcourse not" I laughed and placed a delicate kiss on his soft pink lips, "I love the way our lips feel together" He muttered and I smiled, "same here baby" I giggled and kissed him again, this time deepening the kiss and he layed back on the bed and his tongue ran across my lower lip, my lips parted and our tongues explored eachother. 

"what time is it?" he groaned when we pulled away, "6:45" I mumbled and he groaned again, "Why are we up so early baby?" he asked and I shrugged and kissed him again, "I need to shower though" I groaned, "Mind if I join you?" He winked and I bit my lip and we went to the bathroom.

----------------

We got dressed for school since Ash had bought some spare clothes with him because he decided to stay over, I did my makeup quickly and combed my hair and sprayed perfume all over me.

"You ready babe?" Ashton shouted, "maybe!" I shouted back and I heard his adorable giggle, I opened the door and put my bag on my shoulder. He intertwined our fingers and we headed to school.

"I love you" he whispered and I smiled and kissed his cheek, "love you too babe" I giggled and he blushed and looked adorable.

We went into the school gates and found the boys quite quickly, our hands were still joined and I placed a delicate kiss on Ashton's soft lips, "what lesson do we have first?" I asked, "chemistry" calum added, "I swear we always have chemistry!" I groaned and they all laughed.

Ashton sat beside me in chemistry and our hands stayed intertwined for pretty much the whole lesson, Occasionally people would look at us and mutter something and I noticed Ashton was blushing so I kissed his cheek softly and his cute smile appeared. 

"Your so damn cute together!" Michael laughed and I smiled at him, "Thankyou" Ashton smirked and his soft thumb brushed against my fingers and he smiled down at our hands, "Im literally the luckiest guy around" he smiled. "why?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. 

"Because I have you as my girlfriend, Im a nerd who gets bullied and all that stereotypical shit and I have you.. thats a pretty amazing achievement for me, no girl has ever liked me the way you do before, and I love you for that because you have shown me its okay to be myself and you have helped me through shit times and I just love you so damn much" He turned to me and I connected our lips together.