Chapter 10

Michaels POV

To Meg
Would you like to come to prom with me at my school? X

from Meg
would love to Mikey! Xx

She's adorable, I love her so much but she just doesn't realise, ive given hints when we go out together but she seems oblivious to them, I don't think shes interested in me.

The doorbell rang and I was the only one home, I sighed and paused my game on the Xbox, I pushed myself up from my bed and stomped downstairs and searched for the key to the front door.

I eventually found it and twisted it in the lock, I pulled it open and saw Luke smirking at me, I chuckled and let him inside and closed it behind him.

"Sup hemmings?" We went back up to my room and he joined the game on my other controller, "I went to Ariana's house and her and Laura are there, they are going to some party and it turns out that Meg is going, so she came around and told me about you going to prom together" he chuckled.

"Wait.. What party?" I asked and sat up slightly, "I dunno but George is going and asked Ariana so I'm assuming they have sorted everything out" he shrugged. I nodded and grabbed my phone and called Ariana.

"When was this?" I asked, "an hour ago maybe?" He shrugged, the sky looks pretty dark now. "H..helllloo?" Ariana slurred, you could hear the thumping music in the background, "Ariana! What are you doing!" I shouted, "haavvinng fuuuunn" she slurred and people around her were shouting.

"Keep yourself safe! If you need anyone just call me or Luke or Ash or calum okay?" I said, "okay michael" she huffed, "now repeat that back to me so I know you listened" she sighed and I giggled, "if I need anyone I need to call you, luke, calum or ash" she replied and didn't sound drunk at all.

"Okay, bye remember to call us!" I shouted, she laughed. "Bye michael" she laughed again and hung up.

Ashton's POV

My phone began to vibrate on the night stand and I got scared because I didn't know what it was.

Ariana is calling? At 3:30am?!.

"Hello?" I mumbled, you could tell I had just woken up because of my morning voice, "A-Ash" she sniffled, "what's wrong?!" I questioned and sat up in my bed, "I was at the party and everything went weird, I was pretending to be drunk so people would stop shoving drinks in my face and then I went upstairs to find a bathroom but I w-walked in on g-george having sex with another g-girl" she sobbed. "Ari, where are you?" I asked sounding very worried.

"I don't even know, I'm near Michaels house or your house, I don't know I can't see!" She chuckled softly, I opened the window and saw her, "fuck" Ariana muttered into the phone, "what's up?" I chuckled, "your s-shirtless" I could see the lip bite from here, "so it is you" I chuckled and ran downstairs.

I was home alone all weekend because my siblings and my parents decided to go to visit some family without me.

I unlocked the front door and ran up to her, I picked her up and took her inside my house, I locked the door again and rested her on the couch, "your freezing!" I giggled and covered her with blankets, "your hot" she muttered and I bit my lip and she smiled.

"I was crying so I ran and ended up here"she shrugged when i walked back in and handed her a hot chocolate, I sat on the sofa next to her and put my arm around her.

"Did you see who this other girl was?" I asked and she shook her head, "wait who's party did you go to?" I got closer to her and kissed her cheek and watched her blush, I love that effect I seem to have on her.