Chapter 14

Ariana's POV

My dad never came back last night and I'm getting worried, he hasn't contacted me and its now 15:30, I'm doubting he's ever going to come back.

The doorbell rang and I jumped because I wasn't expecting it, I pushed myself up and unlocked the door, "Calum!" I squeeled and he lifted me up in a tight embrace, "I was so worried about you" he whispered into my ear.

I smiled from ear to ear as Michael, Luke and Ash made their way through the door, I pushed the door shut since Calum had not put me down yet, he squeezed me even tighter instead and spun in a circle before putting me down.

I fell to the ground sideways because I got so dizzy for some reason and I burst into laughter, Ashton rushed to my side and looked worried but I was laughing still.

He lifted my head up and rested it in his lap.

I smiled up at Ash as he smiled back down at me and held my hand tightly, a pillow hit my face and my head shot up and I noticed Michael and Calum hovering by the door, I scrambled to my feet and ran after them.

"Hey... Kidssss" my dad walked in looking very drunk, we froze in place and looked at him, his suit was looking messy, his hair was all over the place, he was stumbling and had a half empty beer bottle in his hand, he took a large drink of it and sighed afterwards.

"Dad.. How much have you had to dri-" he cut me off by throwing the beer bottle at me, luckily I ducked out of the way before it hit me, it shattered on the wall behind me and shards of the glass scattered around the room.

I got up and sighed, "go upstairs" I took his arm but he pushed me off, Calum walked forward to try and help me but I shook my head telling him to stay back.

"Dad, go upstairs" I said softly and took his arm again, he slapped my cheek and it blushed bright red, with pain and embarrassment, Michael looked horrified but I didn't care, it happened a lot.

"Get upstairs now!" I shouted and he just shook his head and fell face first on the stairs, "stupid bastard" I spat, "don't you dare call me a bastard you bitch!" He shot back, Ash and Luke rushed into the hallway and they all helped me take him upstairs.

"Now stay here!" I shouted as we placed him on the bed, I was about to leave the room following the others when something hard hit my head, I heard glass shatter on the floor and my legs gave way and I fell to the ground.

-----------------------------------------

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, I had a pounding headache and I flinched from the severity of it. "Baby!" Ashton shouted and pressed our lips together. "Baby?!" Luke and Michael asked simultaneously, "woah!" Calum gasped and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Wait? did you just call me baby?" I giggled and watched Ashton blush as all eyes were on him, "guys, can we be alone" he motioned to the door, Calum scoffed and walked out whilst the others laughed. 

"I called you baby because your my baby, your my world, your my princess and I wish I never suggested being friends with benefits because its so hard just being friends when I want to be so much more than that, I want you to be my girlfriend but I dont want anything to go wrong, If everything goes right, I want you to be mrs Irwin, I want you to be mine, I want to be YOUR nerd babe" He kissed my forehead and I smiled. 

"that is the cutest thing anyone has ever said to me Ash, I love you so much, and I want to be your princess and I want you to be my nerd, even though your not a nerd. I want you to be mine too" I blushed and he locked our lips, "Will you be my girlfriend?" His hazel eyes stared into my brown eyes and smiled at me. 

"HE ASKED HER!" Calum shouted from the hallway, I giggled, "Ignore him" Ashton turned my head back to face him, "I would love to be your girlfriend" I smiled and he connected our lips again and they moved in perfect sync with eachothers. 

"Ive wanted to ask you for so long, I was just so nervous" He bit his lip and I smiled, "You knew I would have said yes because I liked you just as much" I shrugged and he giggled and held my hand tight in his. 

Calum, Luke and Michael walked back in and hugged me tight, "Wait.. why am I even in here?" I asked and looked back and forth between the boys. "Your dad threw a bottle at you and it smashed on your head and you fainted" michael informed and I felt myself beginning to panic. "Again?!" I gasped and they looked confused, "Hes done this before?" Luke sounded concerned, I nodded and they sighed and shook their heads. 

Lukes phone began ringing and he gasped when he glanced at the screen, he left the room to answer it, "Who could that be?" I asked and they all smiled to eachother, Luke reentered the room soon after and started jumping about with excitement, soon after the boys clicked in to whatever he was doing and joined in. 

I giggled and sat up on the hospital bed, "When can I leave?" I sighed and they all turned to me and sat down around me, "Your going to be discharged soon" Calum added and I smiled and went on my phone. 

Ashtons phone went off and it was a message from these bitchy girls who pick on Ashton because hes "nerdy", He stared at the message and looked confused, I took the phone from his hand and read it.

From Katherine Howards

Shirtless for shirtless?;) 

I giggled to myself and smirked at Ashton, I went onto his photos because he had sent me a shirtless photo before and I doubt he deleted it since he never deletes anything, I found the image of him shirtless with his abs on full show and sent it. 

"That should get them to back off" I giggled and he connected our lips, "Before they start crushing on you, tell them your mine and Ill crush them if they come near you" I smirked and he bit his lip. 

Luke got a text message and the smile dropped right off his face, He showed Calum and then Michael and their expressions were the same leaving me and Ash confused. 

"We have to tell you something"