Chapter 12

Ariana's POV

Aweeklater

I sat down in chemistry next to Ashton and he intertwined our fingers underneath the table.

Me and Ash have been spending loads of time together lately and I love being with him, it never gets boring because he's always got something to talk about and I love him.

"Oh Ash, can you tutor me again for maths? He's saying I'm failing again and I don't even know why" I complained and earned a giggle from him, "sure, is tonight okay?" He asked and I nodded and bit my lip.

"Are you actually going to study or make out again?" Luke smirked, I can't believe they don't know about us having sex..

"A bit of both" he chuckled and I smiled at Luke.

Friends with benefits? I want it to be more than that but I guess he isn't ready for me to be his girlfriend yet. I let out a sigh and Calum shoved Ashton out of the way and threw his arm around me.

"I know something.." He smirked, oh no. I put my hand on the side of my face and leaned on my elbow on the table, "are you dating?" He whispered and I shook my head and giggled, "do you want to?" He asked me and I shrugged, inside I was screaming yes.

Ashton was smirking because he noticed me blushing, he swapped back with Calum and rested his hand on my thigh and began to move his hand in soft circles on my inner thigh.

I noticed him smirking at me and I was biting my lip so hard I was surprised it wasn't bleeding, "Ariana Caldwell please?" Ryan came through the door and I groaned and smirked at Ashton, "you have to stop teasing me now" I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek before walking out with Ryan.

"What do you want?" I huffed, "I don't want anything, Mrs Lockheart wants you" he rolled his eyes, "why?" I tried to keep the conversation going so it won't be awkward, "you have to get your dad to fill in some forms so you have to collect them" he replied, "couldn't you just drop them off at the classroom?" He chuckled and opened the door to the office.

I picked up the forms and sighed at the wasted journey, I headed back to class and folded up the letters and shoved them into my pocket, I unlocked my phone and scrolled through instagram.

"Put your phone away miss Caldwell" a random teacher spoke, I rolled my eyes and put my phone into my pocket, I opened the door to the classroom and handed a note to the teacher since we have to give them a reason why we left, pointless.

I sat back down next to Ash and felt the smirk creep back onto my face, he put his hand back on my inner thigh and I lifted it up and intertwined our fingers, he pouted and I giggled.

"Ash, we have a code red meeting tomorrow after school" michael spoke, Ash nodded and I decided not to ask. Then I got tempted, "Code red?" I chuckled, "yep!" Calum answered for him, I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Ouch!" A girl screamed, our attention went to her and saw her with her hand on the back of her head, I really don't like this particular girl. "Ariana threw a pen at me and it hurt me sir!" She shouted, "what?!" I shouted back and she turned around and smiled evilly.

"Miss Caldwell is that true?" He came over to me, "no, why would I throw a pen at her?!" I groaned, "stand outside" he ordered, "are you serious?!" I almost screamed, "yes I am. Out!" He pointed to the door, "no! I did noth-" "I said get outside!" He spat. "No!" I shouted.

"Get outside. I don't care if you have done something or not just get out!" He shouted in my face, I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door mumbling under my breath, he turned around and started being sympathetic to her so I stuck my middle finger up at him and slammed the classroom door.

I slid my back down the wall and put my head in my hands and let single tears roll down my cheeks which soon became full on crying.

"Ariana?" He stood beside me and I didn't look up, "what's wrong?" He helped me up and I looked anywhere but at him, "I'm sick of being blamed for something I haven't done! I've been shouted at for the past week because of her and you don't even believe me!!" I shouted and wiped my eyes.

"I know you didn't throw it, Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael told me that you didn't and I believe them most." He sighed and I let out a sigh of relief and managed to calm myself down.

I wiped my eyes and made sure I didn't look like I had been crying, we went back inside and she stuck her foot out causing me to trip but luckily I didn't fall.

I hit her on the back of her head and she looked shocked I had done something back, I sat back down next to Ash and he was giving the girl in front death glares, his hand squeezed my inner thigh and moved closer to my core. I'm glad I wore skinny jeans today.

I slapped his hand gently every so often and he chuckled, "she interrupted our time." He whispered into my ear, I giggled and he smiled.
The final bell rang and I slung my bag over my shoulder, Ashton took my hand in his and we walked out of the gates, there were quite a lot of stares, most of them were off guys who glared at Ash and some were girls, not a lot though.

I unlocked the door to my house and we went inside, I closed it and locked it again, we sat down in the living room and I got my math book out, "what does this mean?" I asked, "the circumference of a circle is Ashton?" He sounded confused and I looked down at my page to see I had written Ashton, "fuck" I cursed under my breath.

I scribbled it out and blushed, "pass me your book" he giggled and flicked to the back page to probably work out some sums, I gasped and had totally forgotten about my doodles. 'Ashton' with lots of hearts surrounding it, I threw the book across the room and facepalmed.

He was giggling, "I can't say that mine looks much different" he showed me his page and it did actually look similar, "shut up and kiss me" I giggled, "I'll kiss you every time you get a question right" he winked, "so your never going to kiss me" I sighed and he giggled.

He wrote down some questions and I tried my best to answer them, I passed them back and I got 2/5 correct. I facepalmed, "that's two kisses" he giggled and kissed my lips twice.

"Will you teach me then?" I giggled and he smiled and sat me on his lap, "You times this number by this and you should get your answer" I sighed and he giggled, "Okay" I did the questions like he told me to and gave them too him. 

He smiled up at me, "Come here, I owe you five kisses." he giggled, I smiled and he kissed me five times, "If you get this last one right, we will stop and do whatever you want" He smirked and wrote down the last question, I took a double take at the question, I went over the instructions in my head and answered it, He applauded me and locked our lips for a few minutes which turned into a make out session.