Chapter 11

EDITED

Niall's POV

"So um well where do you want me to start?" Levana asked Harry.

"Please care to explain why were you kissing Niall when you dont even know him yet?" He answered, as I grabbed Levana's hand, he glared at me, "Dont touch my daughter, you pervert" He yelled at me.

"What I cant help it Harry, you know I'm not going to hurt her, I dont even know why you guys are making a big deal about it, Levana doesnt have to explain anything the only thing that you have to know is that I love her forever and always even if you separate us which I'm not going to let happen!" I yelled getting in front of him, and before I knew it he punched me directly in the nose, making it bleed immediately.

"Niall!! Are you okay?" Levana ran to me and put my head in her lap since he made me fall to the floor.

"Yeah, princess I'm fine dont worry" I said getting up and pulling her into my chest as I felt the tears in my now wet shirt, "Princess, dont cry, I'm okay, I'm okay" I said to her, I just felt her shake like crazy, I just hugged her tighter, until she pulled back.

"How could you hit him papa?, dont you see that I love him, are you crazy, I swear if you ever touch Niall I'll rip you face up" She said to Harry, he flinched at her tone.

"Young lady dont talk to your papa like that" Liam said to Levana, but once she sent dangers to Liam he just stayed quiet and I saw that he got a little scared, ha.

"Princess calm down please I'm alright" I told her as I brought her to the bed.

"Baby girl just please explain to us why, were you and Niall kissing, apart from you think you love him because I'm pretty sure you dont, you just met him baby" Zayn came to her side.

"Okay, look daddy, I know I love Niall its not a 14 year old love, its like your love for papa, I love Niall, and I know he loves me" She said looking at Zayn deep into his eyes.

"But how do you know its not a 'it gets old' love?" He asked concerned.

"Well...um...well because Niall, is um..." She trailed off nervously.

Levana's POV

"Well...um...well because Niall, is um..." I stopped and looked over at the other lads they had their full attention on me, before I continued I grabbed Niall's hand as I saw him, and that his nose wasent bleeding anymore, but it was still a little red, he smiled at me, then I continued, "Well um Niall is my mate daddy" I said and from my dad's face he was confused, as much as the other lads.

"W-what do you mean by 'mate'?" He asked as all the lads came over to my bed and sat down with the same expression as my dad.

"Well um I dont know how to tell you this so im just going to show you but you might want to move" I said and got off of my bed and they all got in the middle of the bed except Niall because he knew what I was going to say, "Well um, um well daddy, papa, brothers... I'm a Werewolf" Once I said that sentence I jumped a little and the I transformed in my wolf I heard a scream form my papa, and whe i wanted to get closer to them they got scared and backed away.

*Niall tell them I'm not going to hurt them* I sent Niall through mind link, as I started to whimper.

"Lads she's saying that, shes not going to hurt you" Niall said as he stud up and got beside me as I licked his cheek and he just chuckled, I got closer to them and this time they just smiled and started petting my furry head.

*Niall, tell them I hope they accept me the way I am, and if not I'll leave them right now* He turned towards me and his eyes widen.

"No I'm not going to tell them that, because I'm not letting you go even if they want you to" He said as the lads turned to him.