Chapter 14

EDITED

Louis' POV

So today is the day.

I'm going to tell the lads my long held secret, I've been keeping this secret since forever, in the 4 soon to be 5 years of being with them, I've never told them nor have gave them clues, but I think I'm ready to tell them, so I'm just going to come out and say it, but it wont hurt to say its a new thing instead of saying I've been hiding it for 5 years, I went down stairs, and yelled for the lads and for Levana to come down, and a little after the lads came down, Levana on Niall's back, like most of the time when she's lazy.

"Whats up baby?" Liam asked when he saw me standing in the middle of the living room.

"I have to tell you something, that that is shocking" I said they just nodded, except Levana, she was looking at me like 'omfg', so I thought it was a good idea to read her thoughts 'Omg he can read thoughts, wait is he reading mine right now? He has the concentration face, omg then thats why when I wanted to scare him, he would always know, how dare he not tell us, he knows I'm a wolf and the lads accepted me, why would they not accept him?' Omg she can read my thoughts too, I'm in deep shit now.

"Oh my fucking god Louis why didn't you tell me, I-us you know that we would've accepted you" Levana whimpered/yelled at me, the lads just stared confused.

"Wait what are you talking about he hasn't told us yet" Harry said confused, but before I could said anything, I think keeping this secret from Levana has got her really mad because she turned into a wolf and she had...FLAMING PAWS!

"Wow Lev calm down, I'm so sorry I just couldn't do it, I was afraid, I dont even know anymore just please dont hurt me" I saw how her flamed paws decreased before completely stopping from all fire, and her wolfy features soften then she transformed into her human self and ran to me and hugged me really tightly, "Lev*cough*cant*cough*breathe" I said as her tight embrace was a little too tight, and I started breathing heavily but after a few moments of oxygen reaching my lungs I was fine, "Soooo does that mean that you forgive me?"

"Of course I do boobear, how can I stay mad at my oldest brother" She said hugging me again a lot softer this time.

"WAIT" Liam screamed and everyone turned to him so he continued, "What just happen, what did YOU hide form us" He said pointing at me "And why were YOUR paws covered in flames?" He said pointing at Levana, with the cutest annoyed and confused face I've ever seen before.

"Aww you are so cute babe" I said walking up to him.

"Louis" He answered in a stern voice making me stop in place.

"Um...well...um...you see..." I stopped, and took a deep breath then said it really fast but Zayn seem to understand perfectly well "Icanreadpeople'sthoughts"

"You can read people's thoughts, wtf, how!? Since when!?" Zayn asked me as the others looked shocked too.

"Well I dont know, I just can, I didnt know how to tell you guys" I said and looked down before Liam came over to me and pulled my head up and gave me a kiss on the lips making me smile.

Niall's POV

Okay so I was planing on telling the lads about my element powers, but I didnt know if Levana would agree with me, but I mean its a good idea now that Louis opened up about his powers, I must take advantage of it, right?

"So lads um...taking advantage of Louis bravery of telling his secret, I have a secret that I would like to tell you" I said and looked at Levana to see her nodding so I continued, "I have element powers" Once that said I thought in all the elements and looked down to see, one of my arm was on fire, one on ice, one leg had water around it, and the other turned into a dirt covered leg, they were all looking at me with wide eyes, once I stopped Levana came over toward me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Um funny fact, I have powers too" She said while hiding her head into my chest.

"Oh god does everybody have powers now?" Harry yelled, frustrated.

"I dont"

"Me either" Zayn and Liam said, and then Levana started laughing out loud, "Thats what you guys think" She said looking at the other lads.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked his daughter with a confusion written all over his face.

Levana's POV

Well shit...

-----------\._./----------

Well hello there guys I've been trying to edit this story as fast as I can, but I've been pretty busy, but now I'm in Christmas break so I will have more time I'll try and finish it by the end of the week, I will be editing the whole story, but I might be changing some of the chapters completely or I might just rewrite it so it can be somewhat better, I really hope that you like this chapter, and I will be editing fast, so I can go back and continue my other story.

If you would like and go read my other story it is called:

Not What I Wanted

It is also a One Direction story, I hope you like that one as much as this one.

Thanks for all the reads and favorites.

Thank you.

I'll try and make the chapters a bit longer, if you have any ideas, for future editing chapters, I'll will try to add the ideas if they are appropriate, and similar to what I already have in the chapter.

This little message will be repeated all through the story and maybe I'll add something here and there to keep you updated, also if you'd like me to write a second part to this let me know and I'll try and do a sequel after finishing my other story.

-sarai

PS. Well I've been thinking and I might do a sequel, but I dont know if to do it in the same book or should i do it in a separate book? Comment what you think.