Chap 5

EDITED😊

Levanas P.O.V

We were still fighting my dad was helping my mom or trying to help her, but then I heard a snap, but not the forest type of snap, but a bone snap, I turned around a saw my dad laying in the ground and my mom being hovered under one of the other wolfs, i looked around for the other one but he was laying in the ground, with blood all over him.

My dad was still breathing, but apparently he was unconscious, I was snap out of my thoughts when I feel the Alpha bite into my neck but it didnt as much as I thought, when I got out of his strong-NOT-grip and then turned to him and before he knew it he was dead, and limp, I turned to look at my mom, and she had a small pool of blood under her ear, but before the wolf that was fighting her, could bite into her neck like I did to the Alpha, I tackled her and bit into hers, than went back to my mom and saw that it wasn't a pool under her ear but under her neck, it broke my heart to see her.

(**means wolf mind link.)

*Mom, are you alright? Mom look at me? Mom?* I said to her as she looked at me with a small wolfy smile.

*Baby you did it! You won! Where's your father?*She asked and I turned to see my dad getting up slowly, and started to limp our way.

*DAD! Let me help you* I walked to him, helping him to get closer to my mom, I sadly knew she wasn't going to make it, even though us wolf heal fast, the only thing we cant heal is a neck bite.

*Lian baby, what wrong? Get up, and lets go to the house, we have to celebrate that our daughter won her first fight as an Alpha, and as a new wolf* He looked at her realizing that wolf had bitten her neck, once he saw he laid down beside her, and put his head next to hers.

*Im so sorry, but we all know that Im not going to make it, and Levana I'm so sorry I promised that I was going to be with you forever, I probably broke my promise, but not all of it, because I will beside you, even if you cant see me, and Ill watch over you, never forget that I love you both and please Cristtopher (her dad) make sure my baby girl is safe* she said, my dad was crying, but he still nodded.

*Mommy I know I cant do anything about this happening, but I'm so sorry for not protecting you enough, never forget me mom, I know my dad and I will be fine but not good enough without you, and mom please never leave our sides, please* I pleaded even though I knew the answer.

*I promise baby girl, I promise* She said closing her eyes and, after that her breathing stopped, and I couldn't hear her heartbeat anymore.

I got up and howled, repeatedly, my dad got up also and howled with me, we went inside the house changing into our human selfs and got a shovel and ran back to where  my mom was, and started digging a hole, after we finished the hole we buried my mom and put a big rock that said 'rest in peace Lian, great wife and mother' and then '1978-2014', i was her only child and she had me at 22.

.----------.A few weeks later.---------.

This is it,

Its the end.

You might be asking yourself why? Why is this the end, or why is this it? Well my dad is driving me to an orphanage, and again you may be asking yourself why? Wel a few days after my moms death, my dad wouldn't go out of his room, one day he came out drank coffee, eat breakfast, and told me to pack my bags, i asked his why but he never told me until yesterday, he told me that he couldn't take it anymore, that having the one that killed her mate, here with him was driving him insane, he told me it was my fault and that he was giving me away just because of that, he also said that he still loved me but that it was my fault, so you can say he went crazy without my mom here.

We were on our way to the orphanage when he started to make a conversation, i was hurt, sad and mad, how can he just give me away when he promised mom that he would always take care of me and protect me, and now hes leaving me to defend for myself, and now he wants to make conversation, he is totally nuts.

"I see youre not sad at all, are you happy?" My dad asked, i dont even know if i can call him that, yeah sure he's been there for me for 14 years but now he's leaving, and that makes me so mad.

"No dad im not happy, but im mad that you won't complete moms wish, you're giving up on me and on her?" I said to him a tear slipping down my cheek.

"I know I know but I promise that I will not loose contact with you thats way I bought you the phone baby girl, my phone number is there so you can call me when ever you like.

"Well you're right dad but I'm still not happy and probably never be" I said notecing that we were in the orphanage, i got out of the car and walked to the door, dad right behind me.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady said in the front desk said.

Cristopher's P.O.V (Levana's dad)

"Hello how may i help you?" The lady asked.

"Yeah I will like to put this young lady for adoption?" I replied.

"Okay what is she of you? And why are you giving her in adoption?" She asked getting ready to write down, on her notepad.

"Well I'm her father, and I'm giving her in adoption because my wife just passed away about a week ago(week ago lol) and I cant take care of her" I said to her turning and half hugged Levana, she had a small smile, but you could he the mad expression in her eyes.

"Okay just fill this up and Ill give her, her key room and she can go up with you and say your goodbyes, and then you have to leave at 8:00" she said and I looked at my watch and it was 6:00pm so I had 2 more hours with my baby, "Okay" I said as she handed a key to Levana and gave her instructions to where he room was, and off we were to her new room.

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-at the room-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-

We were laying in her bed just talking and me saying how sorry I was, when a blond, beautiful girl around Levana's age came into the room, and noticing us, looking at us confused.

"No boys allowed in the rooms" Her sent, her sent was obvious, this blond girl, with green eyes was not human, she was a supernatural like us, the only difference was that she was our enemy.

-----------\._./----------

Well hello there guy im this is the first chapter that i edit, i will be editing the whole story, i might be changing some of the chapters completely or i might just rewrite it so it can be somewhat better, i really hope that you like this chapter, and i will be editing fast, so i can go back and continue my other story.

If you would like and go read my other story it is called:

Not What I Wanted

It is also a one direction story, i hope you like that one as much as this one.

Thanks for all the reads and favorites.

Thank you.

-sarai😏