Chapter 10

EDITED

Niall's POV

I cant believe what Levana told me, and showed me, like fuck it shes a wolf, but not like a normal small wolf shes like a huge wolf that is almost my size, shes 14, and shes my size when shes in 4 paws like its just so shocking, then I could understand her while being one, like I can or either read her mind, or I can communicate with her because I'm her 'mate' and I just met her, what will the lads say, we just adopted her and I already fell in love with her, and as I looked up in the internet what being a wolf mate meant, and it said that the wolf had to imprint on you, so that means that Levana imprinted on me, so what would the lads say, how am I going to tell them, 'oh hey lads, Zayn your daughter imprinted on me and now I have to be with her' He and Harry they're probably  going to kill me and all the lads are going to do it also, uhhgg this is a big huge mess...but I dont regret it, cause I do feel love for Levana!!!!!

"Niall?" I heard Levana's sweet voice say.

"Yes, princess?" I asked as she blushed at the nickname.

"What are you thinking about?" Shit should I tell her, or lie to her.

Levana's POV

"What are you thinking about?" I asked Niall, because he's been quite all the ride home, but he stayed quiet choosing, whether to tell me or not, "Please tell me Niall" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Uhg not the eyes pleaseeeee!!!!!" He yelled causing the other lads to put their attention on us, they just gave us a funny face.

"Why the eyes for?" Dad asked, yeah I said dad, I decided I was already going to call him dad, since a week after my dad left me in the orphanage I called him and the recorded voice thingy was like 'we're sorry but this number does not exist, or it has been changed' so I guess he didnt care about me anymore, but I understood, after all its my fault my mom is dead, for not protecting her enough.

"Oh dad, it's because Niall has been quite all the ride and I dont like it, it makes me really sad, and I was just asking him to tell me why" I informed him

"Y-you called me dad?" He stuttered, I just looked at him weird and nodded.

"If you dont want me to, I'll just call you Zayn" I said looking down.

"Oh no baby, I love the way you already call me dad!" I smiled at him and then he said, "Oh and Niall stop making my baby girl sad"

"Um dad can I tell you something" I asked and he just nodded, "I dont like being called baby, I'm not a baby anymore" I finished he just looked down and whispered.

"Sorry, its just that I already love you with all my heart and I always wanted a baby girl, and just, sorry"

"Just because your my daddy, you can call me that no one else can call me that though, okay" I said smiling at him, he just smiled back and said okay, then turned around and started talking to the other lads.

"So are you going to tell me or what?" I asked as we pulled into our driveway, and let me tell you this house was so fucking huge, and I just dropped my mouth open, that I didnt even notice that the lads were out the car and Niall was talking to me "Wa? Wait I live here, I mean we live here?" I asked Niall, he just chucked and pulled me out 'wow' I said under my breath.

"Okay baby are you ready to see your room?" Dad asked me as he opened the front door I just nodded and I ran to him and he picked me up, he walked upstairs and there was 8 doors each had a name.

1st left- Liam
1st right- Zayn
2nd left- Harry
2nd right bathroom
3rd left- Louis
3rd right- Niall
4th left bathroom
4th right- Baby girl (hope you get the idea of the rooms on each side)