The Cold Search

(Deku)

Something cold just touched me and shocked me awake. It was the nice lady's hand. She walked over to the fire place, and stabbed it a bit before putting wood on the hot coals. The wood was on fire in a matter of minutes.

"Would you like some thing to eat before you leave?" the lady asked politely.

 "An apple would be fine I responded with a smile."

I looked out the window and could barley see the sun rising. The lady came back  with an apple in hand. "Thank you!" as I bit into the apple. As I was just about tho head out the door to begin the search is when the lady yelled, "good luck hero!" 

I smiled and thanked her again. When I opened the door I was met with a cold breeze that made me shiver. I power up my quirk and started up the mountain. 

After a wile of searching through the wooded mountain. I finally found one of the hikers who was sitting on a fallen tree. He had told me his other hiking buddies went on with out him,  and head ed for the top. I checked if he was okay, then I pointed him to were the cottage was. He started the walk and I continued this search for others. 

2 hours had passed and its snowing lightly but you can't really tell because the trees are blocking it.  I had ran into two more hikers who where shivering, and had lost the others.  I took of my gloves and gave them to the hikers. Then pointed to them were the cottage was.

"Thank you so much!"  one of the hikers said wile walking away.

 Another hour passed by and my radio when off.------- 

(radio)*well done! Deku, we have been informed that 3 of the hikers have made it to the cottage safely.

(Deku)*Thank you sir*  

  The day went on I ran into 3 more hikers hanging by a tree and one was cold and I had to carry her on my back, because she was walking slowly. When we got to the cottage they told me that was all the people, and it was dusk so I stayed inside. I told them I would check one more time tomorrow to make sure that no one is left out there in the blizzard.

  All the hikers were huddled by the fire and i asked the lady if i could make some soup for all of them. I didn't want them to get sick, and she agreed she led me to the kitchen. I made a vegetable beef stew with rice and when I started to hand it out they all seemed to be enjoying it. one of them even hugged me witch made me blush a bit. They were so happy and after a hour or so most of them went to sleep. I slept in one of the chairs at the dinning table it wasn't great but I didn't want to bother the hikers. 

The next morning i left before any one had been waken it was snowing kind hard

"man it's a lot colder than yesterday."

 The longer I searched the harder it was for me to see and it was below freezing by now. I decided to report back, but when they try to answer it was a large amount of static.

(radio)*---------ar---------ok-----------llo---------dek-----------*

 I look down to see that my feet prints were gone and I had no idea were I was. It got colder I was in my normal hero costume that was meant for warm weather. I was freezing what was i supposed to do. I walked a bit than sat against a tree to block the cold wind a bit.

Its so cold my body couldn't handle it for much longer before. I new it I was in the blizzard it move faster than i thought.  I try to reach for my radio and my eye must have been opened wider then ever. I realized  it had fallen some were in the snow and i couldn't find it.  

(writer note)

I really hoped you enjoyed this piece. I have decided that i'm going to try to post once or twice a day. tho don't get mad at me if I miss a day. oh and when i finish this story I will ask on what I should make next, and if I should continue the story some how. Or make a brand new one.

 oh my goodness this was over 700 words that's a lot!

p.s non of these pictures belong to me!