A Uncomfortable Comfort

(Izuku's pov)

We broke the kiss.

T-the fireworks ended shinso!

"yeah, i guess they did,"said Shinso.

 I shivered slightly as it has only got colder outside. We should go inside, I said  well crossing my arms.

I stood up and stuck out my hand offering to help him up.

(shinso's pov)

I looked at his hand for a moment, then took it.

He pulled me up onto my feet with ease. Some times it kinda scary how strong he is with him being that small.

"So are we gonna go inside, or just stand out here." I hear Izuku say.

I smiled lightly with the response. yes, we can go inside.

I walk over to the doors that lead off the roof, and I open it with the comment .

 Short people first.

Izuku laughed then walked in and I fallowed after.

he walked down the stairs with a slight sway of the hips.

... Not that i was looking there!

I continued to fallow Izuku till we reached our room.

Then I remembered something.

There was only one bed in there. Izuku got the door open, and walks in. He takes his shoes and so did I off at the door. Then he suddenly runs over to the bed and belly flops on it.

It slightly scared me when he ran, cause I know he was still injured from the blizzard that he was stuck in.

I must have look at him for too long cause I hear him speak.

"hey, is every thing okay shinso," izuku said.

You shouldn't run like that you could end up hurting yourself more. I said with a worried tone.

"I know i'm hurt but, right now i'm fine shinso." he said with a calming voice.

I smiled lightly and walk over to the edge of the bed and sat down.

so were am i gonna sleep?

(Writers note)

Hey, sorry that this chapter is short. It so I can get back into the story, and wright you guys much longer and better chapters. I am also so sorry for talking so long to post more. I back to it.

Thank you! For the ones who support and for the ones who waited for me to post more.

I hope you have a great day, and bye broskies!