Radio Panic

(Deku)*blizzard has hit---------i'm---------------lost--------*

(Radio)*Are you ok?, Deku?, hello?*

(Workers on intercom)"We have lost Hero Deku's signal send in hero right away!"

(Boss)

There's only one hero free from duty right now. Shinso get him to the base right away hero Deku could be in danger!

(Shinso)

ring! ring! ring!

ring! ring! ring!

Who is calling now? (picks up phone) Who is it? Shinso you must report to base in your hero costume! Deku is in danger, and your all the back we have!... beep...(Shinso hung up the phone)

God, how did that cotton ball get in danger? (Shinso is in the process of jumping into his hero costume figuratively and literally)Shinso grabs his keys and sprints for the first time in a long time out the door.

(Small Time Pass) --------

(burst home base door open) What wrong, What happened to the ball of sun shine?! (realizing he said that out loud  and blushes a bit from embarrassment. )

(Boss) 

No time to explain in detail. Here is a train ticket. he's lost on the mountain and there a blizzard now hurry!( As he pushed Shinso back out the door and into a cab) 

(as the cab arrived at the station)  Shinso ran in to the last train of the day. Out of breathe he drop's onto one of the empty seats worrying  for Izuku. barely knowing what is going on, and what had happened.

(Time Pass)------------

Shinso hops off the train and runs strait for the mountain. The sun was setting which means it was only got colder.

(Deku) 

The blizzard snow was burning my skin as it wiped around.  cough! cough! when I looked at my hand there was blood on them I have to move my system was starting to shut down because of the cold. I walked for what felt like an hour. 

It started to darken around me the last thing I see is wight snow inches form my face. 

(writers note)

I cant stop laughing at the picture up top, because I keep imagining that's what Shinso was doing before he answered the phone. witch bring up that non of these pictures belong to me. Sorry this one is shorter than the others.

 I hope you enjoyed, and I will post more soon.

 P.S. I'm sorry if this is sad I should have given every one a warning.