new years party (noen eubanks)

(the outfit : pink camo skorts with a black crop top and your shoes are docs, feel free to imagine it as whatever you want but that's the outfit I came up with lol)

After applying the last little bit of setting spray , you look into the mirror happy with the look you chose for tonight's new years party. You leave the room to get Avani's thoughts, "Avani where are youuu" you say dragging out the u "I'm in the bathroomm" she said back in a mocking manner. You walk down into the bathroom and do an awkward but cute smile, "what do you think?" you ask with an innocent tone.

 "omggg bebe you look so gorgeous in that" she says grabbing my hand to give me a slight twirl. "I could say the same about you, your out here making me look like Walmart when I'm standing next to you." you replied a big grin playing on your lips. "I bet Noen will be following you all night trying to get your attention , I mean I would if I was him" she says as a slight smirk appears on her face.

"I'm so lucky to call you my best friend" you say as you both pull each other into a hug. "same goes, we better get going though other wise we will be late" "fashionably late" you add to Avanis comment as you both giggle making your way down to wait for the uber. Once you guys arrived at the party, yous both went straight to your friend group which consists of Payton, Anthony, Addison, Josh and of course Noen. 

 "Would you look at that, Noen has a free seat next to him" avani whispers to you only causing a small blush to creep up on your face. Avani makes her way over to cuddle with Anthony while you awkwardly sit down next to Noen . "hey y/n" he says giving you a small smile. "hey " you replied returning the same small grin. 

After awhile everyone was in a deep conversation with someone whether they were standing, sitting or dancing. Noen was explaining how he's starting to get really into skate boarding again  and how he managed to master a trick he's been trying to learn for a while. "yeah so I was very proud of my self for mastering the trick" "that's so cool, honestly I'm proud of you and I haven't even seen the trick" you say as you both lightly chuckle

  "so are you planning on having a midnight kiss tonight?" he asks looking you in the eyes, making it harder for you to answer "I mean I'm not sure yet, I don't think anyone really wants to kiss me" you replied laughing it off awkwardly. "well you're about to find out if anyone does, come on the count downs starting" he says pulling you into the crowd of people as they started counting back from 10 you joining with them.  

10

noen counts along with everybody 

9

he looks down while you guys are both still counting  

8

you look back up at him, making eye contact straight away

he gives you a big smile, that makes your heart flutter 

6

you start to blush but you return the same big grin, keeping eye contact

5

you notices his eyes flutter to your lips then back to your eyes

 noen speaks up " y/n" you keep eyecontact to ensure him you're listening 

3

he continues " I really"

2

"like you a lot"  he says while leaning in closer and you doing the same 

1

your lips are touching as they move in sync. this felt almost to perfect to be real, as you both pull away you knew for a fact that you had the cockiest smile plastered across your face right now. " so y/n will you be mine? he said with a small innocent smile keeping the eyecontact. "of course I will" you say pulling him in for another quick peck on the lips "oh thank god, I've never been more scared in my life of being rejected, especially by you" "happy new year dork" you say while giving his cheeks a small poke. "happy new year girl frwen" he say pulling you into a tight hug. "oh did I forget to mention that you look super attractive in that outfit"  he added while giving you a twirl. "yeah, you waited a year later to do so" you reply giggling at your own comment.

(ok so another imagine done. I honestly think this one kinda sucks ass ngl lol. I hope someone actually enjoys it tho also if the grammar is trash im sorry I edited this at one in the morning)

word count: 784