angry yeehaw (kaden stowers)

you were currently sitting in your boyfriends room while he was singing to country music on a tiktok live stream .  Not only did you find it hilarious but it was also absolutely adorable. You were scrolling through Instagram when the music was turned off and Kaden suddenly slammed the remote down. "there are you guys happy now?" he questioned angrily to the audience on the live, " what happened KK" you asked him confused. "they didn't like me singing, so I'm not singing anymore k" he replied. 

you noticed he was still live when he started playing popular tiktok songs again. "I liked your singing b, I think its adorable" you say in hope to cheer him up. "well they didn't so I'm guessing it doesn't matter what we think"  "kk sing again, please it was freaking adorable" you say with hope it will be an official yes. "no" he responded bluntly. "ok listen here Kaden Stowers , you are going to play country music and you are going to sing again, got it?" you say back, knowing he'll apply to your directions this time. "ok whatever" he says as he puts on song you get off the bed and start dancing around in front of the live audience while he sings quietly. After a small time you notice Kaden reading the comments and you decide to join him. 

username: can you say Karen plz. it will mean a lot

username1: y/n really be vibin doe

username2: Kaden should dance with her so they can pass the vibe check

"yes he should" you say replying to the comment as you pull on his arm showing him that you want him to join. "ok fine ill join you" he says holding back a smile. Once he's up yous go full on crackhead mode dancing around. 

"are you happy now Mr stowers ?" you ask slightly out of breath from the intense dancing, "yes y/n, thank you for being an awesome girlfriend and still trying to make me happy even when I'm upset about the dumbest things." "don't worry b I'm always gonna try and make you happy even if it is silly things" you say leaning in to give him a peck on the lips. "I am so lucky to have you" he says as you both cuddle up with each other. "I know you are" you reply as you both giggle at the comment.

(this one is short but I tried, did anyone else watch that live it was the first time I've watched his live and I lowkey felt bad when he got upset) 

word count: 435