jealous? (tayler holder)

~request~

"are you guys ready to go" Tayler yelled out to all of us including myself. Kelianne, Nate, tayler and I have all planned to go out to dinner together considering us four are best friends. "Tayler can I ask a question?" you say while walking down the stairs. "yeah of course yo- wow you look good babe" he replied, causing my cheeks to turn a light shade of pink.  "yeah um I was wondering if I can drive the Tesla?" You say with a hint of innocence in your voice to make him give in.

"ugh fine, catch" he replied tossing the keys my way. I catch them and make my way to the car. Starting the car up Taylor sits in the passenger seat, while the others are in the back. We had music playing from my boyfriends phone, this lead to him singing along while I continue to drive. How did I end up with someone so goofy. I think to myself.

I park the car in front of the restaurant. We all make our way inside and take our seats at our table. After ordering our food We all talked catching up about random things. Tayler was being a fool the whole time but of course I found it cute. "oh look at that our foods coming, I can't wait I'm so hungry" I emphasize after not eating for most of the day. We all get our food and continue our conversations.

"hey babe look. I got a Mo" Taylor says. You look over to him and see him holding a chip under his nose. "Tayler what are you doing, you dumb ass" you say giggling because he was adorable. "I'm not just any dumbass I'm your dumbass" he says giving you a peck on the lips.

"Ok  my dumbass I'm going to the bathroom" I say giving his cheek a quick peck. Finishing up in there you walk out and run into someone. "oh I'm so sorry" you say, you then look up to see your old time friend Ezra.
"oh my god ez. It's been ages how are you" you say bringing him into a friendly hug.
"yeah, it's been good, how are you?"
"I'm great, are you here with anyone?"
"yeah my girlfriend Olivia is here would you like to meet her,  I think you guys would get along."you nod your head as he leads you to his girlfriend.

Taylers pov
"where's y/n she said was at the bathroom" I state. Nate and kelianne both said no clue and went back to finishing there food. That was until I heard her laughter ring through the air. I love the sound of her laugh. I look up to see her standing with some random guy. They're walking toward our table. "hey guys, meet my old friend Ezra. Ezra meet kelianne, Nate and lastly my boyfriend tayler"
"hi all its nice to meet you" Ezra responds greeting everyone with a warm smile.

"y/n just told me all about you guys. You seem like really nice people"
"awh thank you, you should eat with us and try to get to know everyone better." kelianne offered causing me to stiffen. "I'm sure he has better things to do,  right Ezra" I reply looking him dead in the eyes. Y/n takes notice of my actions and rubs my shoulder as reassurance but I shove her hand off she gives me a look but I ignore it.  I'm just Confused. Very confused as to why she left her boyfriend and best friends to meet with this other guy.

"yeah your right tayler, I actually have to get back to my girlfriend and her family. Y/n just wanted to introduce me to you all" he replied trying to ease the tension. "well we should all have lunch together one day, bring your girlfriend too" Nate responded. He agreed and left to go meet with his girlfriend.

Time skip
Y/n pov

"Tayler, why were you so rude to ez? I just wanted him to meet you guys." I say confused and a little angry as to why he was being rude to him.
"I wasn't being rude I-" he started but I butted in.
"yes you were. Come to think of it you seemed maybe a little jealous?" she said in a teasing tone.
"I wasn't jealous"
"yes you were. Admit it or I'll post an embarrassing picture of you know instagram" I say. Tayler gives me a hard look then sighs. "OK maybe I was a little jealous" he says. I walk over to him and give him a long hug. Looking up into his eyes. "there is no one on this earth I love more then you ok so you don't need to get jealous. I finish it by giving him a kiss on the lips.

We lay down in his room watching movies the rest of the night just enjoying each others company.

Ok so this is terrible. It's taken me forever to get the opportunity to write it and it ended up like this like i-
Anyways I really just wanted to get a chapter out for y'all. And I hope the person who requested somewhat liked it.

Word count: 880