honest opinion (mattia polibio)

"ok guys what do you think so far?" you ask the audience on the live. you got really bored and decided to go live on tiktok and do your clown makeup. 

username1 : y/n coming for avanis career 

username2 : aha she'll never be as good as avani and that's just straight facts 

username3 : ^^ stfu they friends🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

"ok, so to make this more interesting drop some tiktokers names in the comments and ill give my honest opinion on them, k" you said as you started working on your next eye.

username1: h/o on lilhuddy 

username2: ^^ second that 

username3: ^^^ third dat

looking in the comments you see that your fans want your thoughts on chase. "ok so lilhuddy, not gonna lie, I thought he was overrated at first and then the whole n word thing happened so I kinda avoided him forra while. One day I decided to check his profile out and he seemed pretty cool so I followed, who's next?"

username4: noen!!!

username3: ^yes do noenn

"I always liked noen guys, he seems really cool and like a really sweet person, Id high key be his friend" 

 mattiapolibio has joined 

username1 : MATTIA??

username4: bruh she should do mattia lol ;)

username2: omg mattia1!1!1!

Continuing your makeup you didn't realise that your tiktok crush had joined so when you saw your comments spammed with his name you didn't think to much of it as you thought they just wanted an honest opinion on him. so that's what you did.

"mattia is honestly my tiktok crush not gonna lie. Even before I followed him and he was on my foryou I still thought he was hot so yeahh. he had the same incident as chase and that's why I didn't follow right away but I did after a bit because he was like hot aha." you went back to do your clown nose to finish off the look. "I'm up to my last part guys" you say before looking in your comments to see a user that nearly gave you a heart attack. 

@ mattiapolibio: damn mamas, why didn't you just hmu. 

well shit. you thought to yourself. 

"omg I'm starting to think I did this makeup ironically, I guess I really am a clown"

username2 : bruh hit up mattia!!!  yall would be cute asff

username5 : yes y/n he already knows you like him stop calling yo clown ass a clown and slide into them dms!1!

omg my fanbase is worse then my friends when it comes to boys. you think to yourself before saying something else

"ok its official you guys suck, but I know you know I'm kidding because I love ya all"

@ mattiapolibio: she loves me the most guys 😉

You decided to play along and respond to mattias comment 

@ youruser: Ofc I do @ mattiapolibio 🥵🥵😉

Username6: OH DAMN THEY FINNA FU- 🥴🥴

"and that's enough tiktok for today, imma head out a take some gram photos of my true self, love all you losers" you say before ending the live stream. 

 liked by avaannii, luvanthony, iitspayton and others

@ youruser: i did this look for fun at first but it became accurate (if yall saw my live stream ya know)

comments:

@ mattiapolibio: oh i know mamas 🥴

@ youruser : @ mattiapolibio that nickname lowkey hits different 🥺

@ mattiapolibio : i'll use it on you more then, mamas😉💛

@ y/nbebe : ^^OMFG ITS YELLOW HEARTS 

(ok guys another imagine down. I like this one a lil better then my last few plots I did ngl but yee. hope yall like it)

word count: 625