Chapter 7 Tiergarten

They walked from Bebelplatz to the Brandeburg Gate til they were surrounded by trees. Lhong looked at that weird freindly guy that was walking in front of him, what was wrong with you Gulf? This question remained in Lhong's head for days... are you just kind or you're a liar just like me and anymone else on this planet? 

"Gulf... do you ...get along well with.. your brother?" Lhong asked hesitantly, Gulf didn't answer, the smile on his face disappeared for a moment, then he looked at the trees

"I come here often... it inspires me... " Lhong was sure now, Gulf didn't like talking about Type, did he   hate his own brother? 

"I don't hate him.. if this is what you're wondering about..." Gulf added like he was able to read Lhong's mind.

"...but it's because of him... that I'm here in Germany... and he's in Thailand" Lhong wanted to know more

"What did he...do to you Gulf?" Gulf sighed and remained silent for a moment

"He did...something that...  a cake can't make you forget... "

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." 

"It's ok Lhong... you don't have to apologize... do you want to go to the cinema?" Gulf asked and Lhong nodded immediately to please him after the mistake he made a moment before. 

On the way back they noticed a small group of high school students and a couple of them were kissing, Gulf noticed them and said

"Aren't they cute Lhong? aww" Lhong didn't answer, something broke again, the guys of that group looked so young and innocent, they were probably the same age as Tar and he couldn't imagine what he did to Tar that was still a boy that couldn't fight against those men. 

"Gulf... I think I should... go back home... I don't feel..." 

"Oh, don't worry, do you want me to come with you Lhong?" Gulf asked worried, Lhong shook his head, stop being so kind Gulf! 

He arrived at home and an hur later he received a message from Gulf

"Are you at home Lhong? Are you ok?" Lhong knew that Gulf was stubborn so he replied to the message

"Yes" 

Lhong fell on the bed crying his eyes out. 

"Can't you simply... go away like anyone else?... please... you don't know me... you don't know what I did ... I don't want to hurt you ... even if I ... I..." he wanted to say that he hated Type but in that moment it wasn't trure, did he really stop hating Type? Why? Type stole the love of his life... and he couldn't hate him? Then he continued thinking... yes he hated Type... but the reason was now completely different... he hated him because he hurt gulf... 

"I hate you...Type... how could you hurt him..."

He couldn't understand why he wanted to protect Gulf... and he couldn't understand why that guy was so kind...