Chapter 22 Guilty

"Ai Gulf?" Lhong said, he was pale and weak, Gulf looked at him without saying anything. Type was too angry in that moment so he grabbed his brother's shirt and said

"Remain here if you want, you'll come back home by yourself" then he pushed hi away and left the building with Tharn. 

"why did you do that ai Lhong?" Gulf said almost crying

"Are you going to leave me ai Gulf?" Lhong didn't even understand what Gulf meant, done what? It wasn't important, he just didn't want that the only person that loved him left in that moment, especially after what happened. 

"Leave you? Why can't you even answer?! Why did you do that!?" Gulf was even angrier now, he came closer to his boyfriend shouting like his brother usually did.

"Ai Gulf... I didn't ... I ... I don't understand what..."

"Stop acting like an innocent child and tell me why you did that?"

"I really..."

"Why did you try to kill yourself?! Why?! I tried to save you so many times but I can't continue like this forever!"

"K... kill myself?" Lhong didn't understand that, he didn't do anything like that!

"Yes! But since you can't answer I'll leave... I give up..." Gulf said sobbing. 

"AI GULF!" the last sparkle of strength disappeared after that cry. Lhong grabbed his boyfriend's wrist with both hands, Gulf turned back shocked. 

"What do you..." Gulf started, he couldn't continue that sentence, the anger that was filling his heart just a moment before was now turned into fear and saddness but then he said

"Why... why did you take... those pills?" 

"Pills?...  I had... my head hurt.... so I was about to take a... a pill to stop it... but ... but... I suddenly felt a pain in my stomach and fainted..." 

"So you... you didn't..." Lhong looked at Gulf and shook his head

"No... how could I ... do such thing... since you're always beside me?... I know I've been selfish... but when you saved me... I ... I understood that... that...." Lhong didn't finish, it was too much for him. Too much feelings in such a brief time. He fainted in front of Gulf who immediately took him. The nurses took him back to his bed. 

Gulf kept staring at the closed door of Lhong's bedroom for a while, then he took his phone and called his brother

"What do you want?"

"Come here... I'm tired... I can't walk..." 

"Fuck you and your selfish boyfriend, sleep with him if your tired" the phone call ended with those exact words. A few minutes later Tharn called Gulf

"Ai Gulf, don't worry I'm coming." 

When Tharn arrived Gulf came out of the hospital and reached the car. He got into it and hugged Tharn crying

"What happened?"

"it was... it was just an accident... he didn't... it wasn't his fault... at all... I can't... I don't want to see... that scene again... I can't ... I can't..."