Chapter 16 protect him

Tum and Tar arrived at the hospital, Tum started running through the corridors to find Lhong, as he saw Tharn talking to Type and Gulf he immediately reached them and punched Tharn. Tar tried to stop him but his attempt was useless since he was too weak to stop his older brother

"P' Tum please stop, don't do this... please.. I beg you"

"It's all your fault! You let him get out of prison right?! I will kill you and I will kill that bastard too!" Tum shouted punching Tharn. Type's boyfriend wasn't fighting back, he dodged a few attacks though. 

Soon Tum managed to enter Lhong's room, Tar's eyes widened as he saw him, he looked so fragile in that situation... but the only thing that Tum knew was that he had to protect his brother, and since he didn't protect him in that situation... he had to punish his rapist at least. 

"Ai Tum!... what..." Lhong said asa he saw him. Tum came closer and closer until he could take his hand and block him, he came even closer, his face a few centimeters from Lhong's skin

"Do you still remember what you did to ai Tar?" Tum asked, Lhong nodded

"Good..."

"No rope...please... stop... it hurts... I'm... not... a...s slut... please stop, I can't... I can't... " Tum hesitated for a moment, it was enough time to allow Tharn to push him away, Type came closer to Lhong to calm him down. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

"Ai tum I know what happened to..." Type tried to calm Tum down too but he was miserably failing

"YOU DIDN'T GET RAPED AI TYPE!" as Type heard that he started shivering, even if Lhong was about to have a panick attack, seeing Type in such a terrible situation helped him to focus about something esle

"Ai Type... it's ok... you're strong... I know you are... and you have to remain like this to protect Gulf and... your boyfriend" Lhong said holding his hand

"th...thank you ai Lhong... YOU GO AWAY! DON'T YOU SEE YOU'RE HURTING EVERYONE HERE!?" Type said shouting at Tum who left. Tar didn't follow him and looked at Type. 

"P' Type... why is he here? What happened to him? I thought he was in prison..." 

"Please... come with me ai Tar" Tharn said, they both got out of the room, they reached the vending machine, Tharn took a sprite and started sipping it. 

"I know that your brother hates him... and I must admit that I can't blame him... but Lhong got gangraped for a whole month, this is the reason why he's here... and it looks like he thinks that he's still in prison"

"What do you mean with..."

"It means that even if his body is here, he's continously hallucinating, Gulf told me that the last time the doctor and the nurses came here he thought they were his rapists... "

"Are you really..."

"Yes ai Tar... this is what happened to him... I don't want your brother to understand why I have to help him because I don't know it either... I just know that Lhong needs my help..."