Chapter 14 last night

"well, it's late and I don't want to waste my time with you,  I hope I won't see you again ai Lhong" Tum said standing up and leaving the police station. An officer arrived and ordered Lhong to follow him, he opened the door of his room and forced him inside. There were other four men there. 

"So, I heard that someone is about to leave..." the first said

"Please... we can... solve this... right?" Lhong replied trying to cool down the situation

"This isn't the way we taught you to use your mouth right?" another one said kissing him. Lhong tried to push him away but another was already preparing the ropes for the bed. 

"Oh come on, we did this so many times, we should make this pretty unforgivable right?" Lhong looked at the guy who told this, his eyes widened, his heart was pounding so loud that it sounded like a drum. 

"Please...no..." Lhong said in one of the few moments his mouth was still free

"Oh don't cry honey, we thought that you enjoyed being our little dool, right guys?!" the others replied shouting and clapping their hands

Another one undressed Lhong slowly, Lhong looked at him shaking his head in a last attempt to make him pity the victim but that attempt, like the previous he tried so many times, was useless. 

"oh, don't look at me with your puppy eyes, you will surely like it" 

"Why do you need so much time to take his pants off, come on!" 

"don't be so rude to our little dool, we have the whole night right?" the whole night... that man was right, he was so damn right, Lhong closed his eyes, he hoped that he could fall unconscious, at least he wouldn't have experienced that again, the only thing that managed to give him hope was that Gulf was about to take him away from that hell... but they had the whole night...

They all starts doing their things, Lhong tries to fight back but there isn't a way to escape that hell. 

"Stop... it... it hurts..."

"Do you think that we care about you slut?"

"I'm not a slut..." 

"SHUT UP!" 

There wasn't any other chance... 

"GUARDS! GUARDS HELP ME! PLEASE! HELP"

"YOU SLUT" one of the prisoners punched him making him fall on the floor

"gu...guards.. help..." Lhong was almost unconscious when finally a guard arrived. The prisoners were already beating him up... a few other guards arrived and stopped the gang, one of them called an ambulance that luckly arrived pretty soon. 

The following day

"Ok, wait here, I will take him here." Gulf said getting off the car, Type and Tharn nodded and chatting waiting for his coming back. 

"Goodmorning, here are the document for Lhong..." Gulf said smiling but he got interrupted by the policeman

"Lhong? He isn't here I'm sorry, we had to call an ambulance, the prisoners that were with him had beaten him up hardly. You can leave the documents here so you can take him directly from the hospital."

"h...hospital?"

"Yes, the hospital near the university" 

"Thank you sir." Gulf said and ran away

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A N thank you @KillerRain for helping me with this chapter