3| Caring

Cattleya tightly held onto the rope along with Finn, Monroe and Murphy. She wasn't going to let the same thing that happened to Sterling, happen to Bellamy. He wasn't going to fall she kept telling herself. "Okay, I got her! Pull us up!" Bellamy shouted.

The four of them pulled at the rope, and slowly but surely, Bellamy was coming up. Until, the seatbelt unbuckled and Cattleya went shooting forward until Murphy quickly grabbed onto her hand. "Don't let go!" Cattleya shouted at him.

"Come on! A little help!" Murphy said. Finn and Monroe start pulling at the other half of the rope. A gust of wind went past Cattleya as an arrow landed next to her and more all around them.

"Grounders!" Monroe shouted. Finn handed her gun as the rest of them pulled, but it was getting more difficult as more arrows aimed towards them.

"We need to cut her lose." Murphy said.

"We're not doing that!" Cattleya argued. "Keep pulling!" Then, the acid fog horn was blown. "Seriously!"

"Acid fog. Monroe, get back on the rope!" Finn shouted. The four of them pulled at the rope until Bellamy and Mel's were at the top. Mel landed on top of Cattleya as they both try to catch their breath. "We have to take cover."

"Bellamy." A faint voice said.

"No, we don't." Bellamy said with smile. Cattleya turned to see who it was. Octavia!

"She blew the horn." Murphy said. Bellamy and Cattleya got up and went to hug her.

"Where's Lincoln?" Cattleya asked searching for him.

"Come on, we have to patch up Monroe." Octavia said ignoring her question. Bellamy put Mel's arm in a sling as Cattleya helped Octavia with Monroe's leg.

"The arrows might be poisoned." Cattleya said. "We have to head back to camp as soon as we can."

"Nice foghorn." Murphy joked as he picked up the horn but Octavia quickly snatched it back. "What happened to your boyfriend?"

"He's gone." She hissed.

"What?" Cattleya asked.

"The Grounders will be back, so we need to go, now." Octavia said ignoring her again.

"I know. I'll meet you as soon as I can." Finn said.

"I know." Bellamy said back.

"I think I should go with them." Cattleya said to Bellamy.

"What? No."

"I don't think it's a good idea letting them go alone."

"They'll be fine. Finn's a big boy, okay...we stick together." His eyes roamed her face trying to figure out what she was thinking. Maybe he shouldn't have been so toward.

"Okay." She softly smiled at him.

"Parting, such sweet sorrow, right?" Murphy joked making Cattleya roll her eyes. Bellamy and Murphy get into a brief argument before Bellamy agreed to let him go with Finn. "Don't miss me too much, Catta."

"Alright, let's head back to camp." She said with a laugh.

" She said with a laugh