Chapter 6

Ansel told me that lunch was going to be casual, and then we are going to go to a movie.

After 30 minutes or so of a shower, make-up, and taming my hair, I picked out a purple blouse with with a sequin neckline and a pair of black pants and my converses.

"You look amazing!" Ansel exclaimed when I stepped into the dim light of the kitchen, even though it was 10 o'clock.

"You don't look so bad yourself!"

Ansel was wearing a Knicks shirt with jeans and sneakers.

"Looks like we have time to kill before lunch, want to watch some tv?" Ansel asked

"Sure." I replied

We sat down in front of the TV and changed the channel to TLC.

19 kids and counting was on and it was the episode where Jill and Derick got engaged.

That is one of my favorite episodes because it reminds me of when me and Ansel got engaged. Ansel wrote a song for me and that was our first dance at our wedding.

After two episodes of 19 kids and counting, we drove to Logan's and had a very filling lunch.

We agreed that there was going to need to be a gym session sometime soon.

The movie we went and saw was 'Mockingjay Part 1' .

The movie was great but that ending killed me!

I'm huge fans Of Jennifer, Josh, and Liam along with the rest of the cast, and the perks to being married to Ansel come with meeting them!

After the movie we were driving home and Ansel got a text. We came to a stoplight and he read it intently.

"Perfect" he simply said and grinned

"Ansel," I questioned "what are you up to?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Who texted you?"

"You'll see."

I don't like it when he plays this game because I get so worried. I mean, I have a successful career, and two kids to worry about. I don't need anymore weight on my shoulders right now. I chose not to worry about it since Ansel risked so much for this day.

We drive home and come inside to our dimly lit house.

I turn on the lights which reveal a gleaming perfect house.

"Ansel, uh, are we in the right house?" I ask sort of speechless

"Surprise!" He says excitedly

"You cleaned the house? How? When?"

"Well, I didn't clean it, my mom volunteered to do it as an early anniversary present."

Talk about generous! I can't believe she did this for us! Our anniversary is two months away and I can't wait! This year I get to plan what we do, yay!!!

I kind of just stood there in awe as Ansel removed my coat, hung it on the coat rack, and came over to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing the top of my head.

"Want to cuddle and watch TV before we go to dinner?" Ansel asks me.

"Um, sure." I say still a tiny bit dumbfounded.

We went into our room and turned on the TV and got snuggled under the covers. I don't know how soon I fell asleep, but Ansel woke me up and told me that I fell asleep for 2 and a half hours. He made me some coffee while I went to my closest to pick out an outfit for dinner. Ansel said definitely go formal so this might be a tough decision.

After about 2 cups of coffee and had an hour of looking at my closet, I had broken down my decision to two dresses.

The first one was a light blue fading into dark blue strapless dress that cut right before my knees and was longer in the back. The dress also had a sweetheart neckline that was jeweled unto the high waistline silver belt.

The second one was a lavendar one shoulder dress with a silver ruffly flowered overlay. Also, the dress is deep cut in the back.

I asked Ansel which dress he preferred and he told me tat since he was wearing a dark blue suit, he liked the blue dress.

I took a bubble bath and put on my silk robe to do my makeup and sat in front of my dresser/ makeup table and got to work.

I started by cleaning my face and putting on moisturizer. Then I applied foundation and put on a little bit of concealer.

I applied a need lipstick to my lips to tone down the smoky eye look I had going on. I then powdered my cheeked with a peach blush and moved to my hair.

I parted my hair deep on the left side of my head and sprayed it into place. I swooped the remaining hair on the left side of my head and pinned it to the back of my head.

I curled my hair in kind of loose waves and hair sprayed it so it would stay. I then sprayed in some glitter hairspray and put on my wedding pearls just for Ansel.

I can't wait for tonight!

A/N sorry this chapter is kind of short and boring but I need a few ideas. I have a bout one or two more chapters planned but I would appreciate it if you could help me out with some ideas!! Thanks