Chapter Four

Elena now returning to her apartment saw Elijah leaving. Elena turned to get away before Elijah saw her. But she was too late. "Elena. - wait." Elijah called out. Elena turned. "No. - I can't. - please Elijah leave me alone. - just please." Elena now turned around and was about to leave. Elijah grabbed Elena's arm. "Wait. - come on. - what is it?" Elijah now spoke. Elena shook her head. Lie I have to lie to him. Elena thought. "I lied to you. - I did sleep with Matt that night." Elena spoke. Elijah stood there. Didn't believe a word she said. But he knew her. He knew that there was something going on. Something to make her lie to him now. "I know you didn't. - and you know you didn't." Elijah spoke. "Maybe not that night. - but in New York I did." Elena spoke. "I know. - your single. - so what of it?" Elijah now felt like he was getting somewhere. Elena shook her head. "It's none of your business. - now let go of me." Elena now spoke.

Elijah now looked at Elena

Elijah now looked at Elena. "I'm afraid I can't do that." Elena looked at Elijah. "Your hurting me" Elena now spoke. Elijah eased his grip on Elena. "There's something your not telling me." Elijah said. "And like I said. - it's none of your business Elijah. - this has nothing to do with you." Elena now pulled her arm Elijah's grip. And pushed past him. And ran into her apartment. Elijah stood there. Closed his eyes. He shook his head. And walked away. What did I do? He thought. I was stupid. Stupid. To break up with her. Elijah now thought again.

Elena saw Jeremy on the couch rubbing his his fist. Elena got some ice. Wrapped them in a towel and gave it to him. "He broke your heart. - I had to." Jeremy told her without looking at her. "I'm keeping the baby." Elena said. "I've got to tell Matt." Elena spoke. "He be over the moon." Jeremy spoke. "I'm going to move to New York. - to be near you and Matt." Elena said. "I've got a job lined up. - and I've handed in my two weeks notice. - all I got to do is say goodbye to Elijah Rebekah and Klaus." Elena now spoke. Jeremy now looked at Elena. " I'm proud of you. - coming back here - two months ago. - now finding out that your pregnant. - knowing all too well. - that you had to deal with Elijah outside." Jeremy spoke. Elena gave a nod. "I'll better go and ring Matt." Elena said.

After an hour or two Elena and Jeremy went out for dinner. They saw Elijah, Kol, Klaus and Rebekah. "Who's the third guy?" Jeremy whispered. "Think it's Kol." Elena whispered back. They got seated and ordered. "I'll go and tell them." Elena now spoke. Elena walked over to the Mikaelson table. "I'm moving to New York. - in two weeks. - there is personal reasons why. - so don't blame yourself Elijah. - for one I miss my brother." Elena paused. She took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant. - with Matt's baby. - and I've decided to keep it. - so the baby can be it's father." Elena now explained. Elijah shook his head. "That's what's wrong with you earlier?" Elijah asks. Elena gave a nod. "What about me?" Elijah asks. "What about me two months ago? - you believed a lie. - I told you that I wouldn't hurt you. - I told you. - that I wouldn't cheat on you. - and I didn't. - I slept with Matt when I was drunk in New York. - and I'm single. - so what about you Elijah?" Elena ranted.

Then Elena walked back to Jeremy

Then Elena walked back to Jeremy. "That went well." Jeremy spoke. Elena gave a nod. They finished eating. And got back to the apartment. To find Matt and Juliet standing there at the door.

"I've got two weeks holidays from school. And dad wanted to come and see you. - oh congratulations. - to both of you." Julies now smiled. Elena smiled. "Thank you. - it be great having you guys around." Elena was happy.
There was a knock on the door. Elena opened it.  And saw Elijah. Elena shook her head and closed the door. "I can't deal with him again." Elena now said. Jeremy now went to do. "Elena doesn't want to speak to you. - you can leave or face my fist again." Jeremy now said. Elijah shook his head. "But this is between Elena and I." Elijah said. "And I told you that Elena doesn't want to speak to you. - or was Elena closing the door again too subtle for you?" Jeremy now being to lose his patience.  "I want to it from Elena." Elijah said. Matt came to the door. "Listen. - Elena doesn't want to speak to you. - plain and simple." Matt said they closed the door in Elijah's face.

A/N: the gifs belongs to the wonderful and amazing -ELEJAH