Chapter 5

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

Tzuyu's POV

"Yoda-ah! Let's hang out!" The cub shouted as she entered the living room. My daughter is in school. The only ones at the dorm are the eagle, cub and me.

"Okay!" I agreed and went to my room to change.

"It's been a long time since we last hang out like this!" Dahyun exclaimed as we entered a shopping mall.

"Yeah, totally agree!" Chaengie said in agreement with a nod.

"Hey, how about we buy a present for our girl? Then Chaengie, you can buy something for your parents." I suggested to them.

"Okay, but why? Is there something special coming soon?" Chaengie asked.

"They have been working hard so i thought maybe giving them presents will motivate them to get through the day." I explained and the 2 idiots nodded their heads.

"Okay, that's a good idea! Let's go now!" Dahyun said enthusiastically.

After hours of shopping for presents, we were finally done and we decided to eat dinner before heading back to the dorm.

Once we are back, Dahyun settled down her stuff in her room first then went to the dinner to cook dinner for Tzumi and the members. Tzumi was already home and she was watching television in the living room.

"Tzumi-ah, have you done your homework?" I asked as i sat down beside my daughter on the couch.

"Yup!" She responded with a nod while keeping her eyes on the big screen.

"Tzumi-ah! Did you have fun in school today?" The cub came and sat down on the floor, watching television with us.

"Yeah, of course!" Tzumi replied with her eyes still on the screen.

"Tzumi-ah! Dinner is ready!" Dahyun shouted from the kitchen.

"Okay! Coming!" Tzumi shouted back as she made her way to the kitchen.

Chaengie then sat down beside me on the couch, where my daughter sat, and continued watching the drama while i used my phone.

After hours, they finally came back home. We did the usual routine quietly since Tzumi was asleep.

After dinner, Minari and i went to our room first. My girl was confused but still followed me to our room.

"Chewy-ah, did something happen?" My love asked, puzzled, as she sat down on our bed.

"Hold on." I said while taking my present out from the small red square box, where you put a pair of ring in it.

I took out the accessory in the box then kept the box in our drawer under our bedside table.

"Here, do you like this?" I asked as i showed her the necklace i bought for her. It has a 'T❤M' which stands Tzuyu loves Minari, hehe~

"Oh my! I love it!" Minari shouted in happiness as she stood up and jumped on her spot adorably.

"By the way, i'm also wearing it but the words are different. The letters switched positions for mine." I said as i showed her the necklace that i'm wearing.

My necklace is 'M❤T', hehe~

"Come here. I will wear this on you." I said lovingly as she stopped her cute jump and stood straight in front of me. I then put the necklace around her neck.