Chapter 15

---------

(After Mina came back to the dorm after hearing Pdnim's announcement)

Tzuyu's POV

Hearing the door opening, i saw 5 members came back but no sight of my wifey.

"Mina is at the company. Pdnim wants to see her." Jihyo-unnie answered my question and i nodded my head before saying my night to them which they said back with a smile and went back to my room.

I wasn't asleep the whole time. I waited for Minari to come back home. Tzuna has fallen asleep on the bed.

The door opened and i waited for my girl to enter the room but she didn't came in so i decided to go to the living room, thinking that maybe she's there with the others.

But stopped myself when i heard Jihyo-unnie asking the question that i'm curious about. I hid myself, leaning my back against the wall.

"So why pdnim wants to see you?" Jihyo-unnie asked.

"I was offered to act in a romance drama and it will be in Hawaii. I can't reject the offer since they already booked a flight to Hawaii." I heard Minari said.

"Hawaii? Then how about us? Chewy? Tzumi? Tzuna? How about them?" Sana-unnie asked, probably panicking.

"Pdnim was told that the production crew only want me to go. So pdnim said that i won't be joining the group's schedules until i'm done with the filming." Minari explained.

"I'm pretty sure our kid will be upset and jealous if she knew about it." Ostrich Dad said with a heavy sigh.

"Speaking of her, where are my kids and Chewy?" Minari asked and i take that as my cue to go back to my room.

I pretended to sleep. I opened one eye slowly and looked at Minari, who has fallen asleep with our baby boy.

I then quietly got out of the bed and went out of the room.

I decided to drive to my secret place. No one came here before, not even my wifey and my 2 children.

"Did something happen again? You always come here when you have something on your mind." My best friend said as she handed me a cup of water. We sat in the living room of her house. She knew me very well too. We grew up together as well.

"Come on. You can tell me. Don't keep it to yourself." Elkie said as she patted my shoulder with a concern look.

-----

"So, are you gonna stay over or go back?" Elkie asked.

"I don't know what to do anymore." I said softly.

"Maybe you should head back. I'm sure you don't want them to get worried for you, right?" Elkie said and i just hummed in response.

I then bid goodbye with Elkie and went back to the dorm.

The morning came fast for me. I found it strange maybe because i went to Elkie's house in the middle of the night and came back home late in the night.

When i woke up, i groaned softly, not wanting to get up from bed but i have to. My wifey and baby son were still asleep on the bed.

I walked quietly out of the room and went to wake Tzumi up. She has training and school today.

I went to the eagle's shared room and shook Tzumi's shoulder. She woke up and went to get ready. The eagle, cub and Ostrich Dad were still sleeping peacefully on their bed.