Chapter 29

No One's POV

Today, Dahyun and Momo are getting married. They invited their families, the TWICE's members' families, the members and of course the 2 besties of Dahyun. They also invited Tzumi since she's part of the family. The Chou couple brought their baby son along to the event too.

The wedding is a private one. Plus, it's held at a beautiful beach.

"I'm nervous..." Dahyun said as she looked at her friends.

"Don't worry. You won't feel nervous once you see your beautiful wife." Tzuyu said, assuring and cheering her best friend up.

On the other hand, a certain Japanese dancer was also nervous.

"Don't worry! It's gonna be fine!" Mina said cheerfully, hoping that her member's nervousness would go down even just a bit.

"Okay. It's gonna be alright." Momo said to herself as she tried to calm herself down.

Soon, there were knocks which signalled that they have to be on standby. At this time, Dahyun was already standing at the place, waiting for her soon-to-be wife to walk in with a beautiful white dress.

Everyone was already seated at their own seats and they were waiting for the bride to make her appearance.

After a few minutes, a background music started playing and everyone turned their heads to see the beautiful bride while Dahyun became nervous once again.

Momo entered in a white long, off-shoulder dress with a translucent clothing covering her face and head. She linked arms with her father as they walked to Dahyun, who looked nervous and awestruck at the same time.

"Oh my...You are so pretty..." Dahyun immediately whispered in awe as she stared at her wife. Momo chuckled, finding her pale-skinned girl cute.

"Now, you may kiss." Dahyun and Momo kissed passionately, pouring their love for one another in the kiss while the audience cheered loudly with an applause for the newlywed couple.

Tzuyu's POV

My bro is finally married! I'm so proud and happy!

"Yo! Congrats!" I said with a big smile as i hugged the eagle, who hugged me while patted my head.

I then went to Momo-unnie, where my girl is.

"Unnie, congrats! Hope you have fun dealing with your wife!" I said jokingly and the older girl laughed. My wifey shook her head with a sigh.

"Thanks, Tzu!" She said and we hugged each other while patting each other on the back.

After the event, Dahyun drove Momo-unnie back to our house while we all waved at them with a loud happy cheer. They went to the house that i used to live in with my 2 animal friends.

"Okay. Now that the main people are not here, shall we go on a date?" I asked, turning my head to look at my wifey.

"Okay, sure. Why not." She said with a smile and shrugged her shoulders.

"Tzumi-ah, i will be going on a date with your mom. So take care of yourself and your little brother. Okay?" I said while stroking my daughter's hair with a motherly smile.

"Hmm! Okay! Have fun with mom, dad!" She said with a nod and smile.

We bid goodbyes with her and the others then went to my car.

"Where do you want to go, my princess?" I asked as i start the car engine.

"Hmm...Let's go for a swim. I feel like swimming today." Minari said with a smile and i hummed with a nod.