Chapter 23

Mina's POV

I was playing games on my phone until the doorbell rang. I paused the game and went to get the door.

"Mrs Mina, it's us. We are here to pick you up." If i'm not wrong, the leader said while the other 5 girls were standing around her.

"You girls, come in first while i go get ready!" I said and rushed to my room, not letting them to protest.

I changed my clothes and wore my hat and mask.

"Do you girls have jobs after today? Since you are my bodyguards for one day only." I said as we headed to the destination. Yeonhee drove and we are currently sitting in a black van that looks similar to my group's vans.

"Yes, Mrs Tzuyu has given us another job." Dahyun answered formally which i'm not used to.

"What job is it?" I asked curiously.

"Boss told us not to tell anyone our job since it's confidential." Yeonhee answered this time while focused on driving.

"But i'm the wife of the boss so...?" I said, trying to find out about their job.

"Sorry. She told us not to tell you too." Sohee said with an apology look.

"It's okay. I guess i will just ask her later." I said with a small smile.

The car ride was silent. I felt comfortable with the girls even though we just met yesterday for a few minutes.

-------------

"Mrs Mina, we have arrived." Yeonhee said and i immediately woke up. We exited the van and they walked in a circle around me while i'm in the middle of the circle. Well, it's normal.

They opened a door and there was no one inside. The leader was talking to someone since the 6 of them wore an earpiece in one ear.

"The boss will be coming out in a minute. We will be guarding the doors." The leader said and i nodded my head. They then went to the different door on the sides and the front. There were 3 pair of doors in total.

Yeonhee and Juri went to the main one which is the front door.

Suyun and Dahyun guard the left side of the auditorium. Yes, we are in an auditorium, a big and spacious one.

Sohee and Yunkyoung are on the right side of the venue.

Chewy came up on the stage from the side and walked down towards me.

"Am i late?" I asked since there were no one.

"No, you are early." She answered with a smile.

"Chewy-ah, what job did you give the girls?" I asked curiously as we sat down on the 1st row of chairs.

"They will be my personal bodyguard." Chewy answered simply like it's an obvious answer.

"Eh? How about Elkie?" I asked.

"There will be another 6 girls who will be her personal bodyguard too." She answered.

I continued asking questions and she answered it without hesitation. I love that part of her since i can get the answers from her easily.

------------

Chewy said her speech to start the public meeting with the medias and other companies who are involved with her company.

She then proceeded to answer questions from the audience without hesitation.