Chapter 31

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

Tzuyu's POV

I noticed Minari has fallen asleep so i carried her to the room to let her sleep more comfortably and peacefully. I told Elkie's bodyguard group, Everglow, to inform me when we are landing. I then went to sleep beside my wifey.

After hours, i woke up to the endless knocks on the door from outside. I lazily stood up and went to open the door only to see Yiren.

"Mrs Tzuyu, the plane is landing in a few minutes' time." Yiren spoke with a small smile and i nodded at her.

"Thanks." I said with a smile and closed the door quietly.

"Minari~ Wake up~" I said and gently shook her shoulders.

She hummed in response as she stood up from the bed with a blurry face.

We washed our face and went out of the room then sat back down at our seats. Minari rested her head on my shoulder while i rested mine on top of hers with our hands intertwined together on my lap.

Mina's POV

"Mrs Tzuyu and Mrs Mina, this way." Yeonhee came and guided us to the picking up point outside the airport. I'm glad to come to my birthplace since my parents don't bring me here right after we moved to Japan.

"What time of the day is it?" I asked as we walked towards a black car.

"It's afternoon now." Chewy answered as she opened the backseat door for me with a smile that reveals her dimples. She's such a gentlewoman!

"Thanks." I said with a smile and boarded the car. I almost got a heart attack when i see Elkie at the driver seat. How can she be so fast? Wait, she's trained. Argh! I'm not used to this. I gotta get used to it. Mina, you can get used to this. Just be calm for now.

"Tzu is probably talking Yeonhee about some stuff." Elkie said when she saw me staring at Chewy and Yeonhee talking to each other outside the car. The other bodyguards have placed our luggage in the black car and surrounded their boss. It's like they are having a briefing or something.

After a few more minutes, the group dismissed and Chewy came inside the car, sitting beside me.

"Hotel first." Chewy said and Elkie nodded her head with a soft hum.

"What were you talking about with the girls just now?" I asked, staring at my pretty wife.

"It's not important. Okay? We came here to enjoy and have fun." Chewy said as she stroked my hair with a smile.

"But i want to know." I said with a pout and puppy eyes.

"It's just some reservations and work stuff." Elkie answered with her eyes on the road.

"Oh, will they be having fun with us too?" I asked again.

"Yeah, of course! The boss here is so kind!" Elkie said and i just chuckled.

"Come on! I am kind!" Chewy said with a pout and the both of us laughed.

We continued teasing the younger girl while going to the hotel.

-----------

We unpacked our stuff and decided to take a break first before going out to have fun.

After a few hours, we decided to have an early dinner along with Elkie, Rocket Punch and Everglow.

The girls will be having their own fun here too but they have to be in the same destination as us.