Chapter 8

Mina's POV

I woke up to see my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully. I smiled at the sight of her sleeping but soon frowned when i remembered that she kept on whispering to Dahyun and Chae something. She won't tell me what she said and told me that it's a secret. I felt that she's hiding something from me but decided to wait for her to tell me because i believe she will surely tell me about the secret.

"Do you really like to stare at me that much?" Chewy spoke which made me snapped out of my thoughts. I didn't realize that i was staring at her for so long.

"Of course i do. You're my wife, after all. If i don't like to stare then i won't be here with you. Right?" I said, trying to cover up my embarrassment. I saw Chewy blushing with a smile that shows her dimples even though her eyes were still closed.

"Yeah, you're right. I love you." She said out of a sudden which made me confused but still smiled at her words.

"I love you too." I said, unable to hide my happiness in my tone. Chewy smiled wider, happy to hear the 3 words from me.

"Let's sleep the whole day, shall we?" Chewy asked in a sleepy way.

"Why? We can do a lot of things in one day." I said and Chewy opened her eyes slowly. I still felt the butterflies in my stomach whenever she does that.

"You're tired. Pdnim gives you all a break because he wants you to rest. We can always have fun but we also need some rest." My wife explained while staring into my eyes and caressing my cheek with her thumb. I felt sleepy again as i felt my eyes wanting to close.

"Go to sleep. I will be here, always." Chewy spoke softly as i slowly fell asleep.

--------------

"Dinner is ready. Wake your girl up and not go back to sleep with her. Understand?" I heard a voice talking to probably my giant baby.

"Yeah, got it, Mom." Chewy said and the footsteps went away followed by the door closing as quiet as possible.

"Minari, wake up. We have to eat dinner. We didn't eat just now so we have to eat now." My love said softly while putting the strands of my hair away from my face.

"Finally! What took you so long to come down?" Sana asked as she smiled at us and we took our seat in the dining room. Chewy and i sat down beside one another.

"It's hard to wake Minari up." Chewy said with a pout.

"Aigoo~ You can just use our method when waking you up, you know." Chae said while shaking her head.

"Yeah, she's right!" Dahyun agreed then drank her milk.

"How do you 2 wake Yoda up?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked curiously as she ate her dinner.

"Just tell her that her dear wife is going to leave her along with Tzumi. Then boom, she will wake up already." Dahyun explained while Chae nodded her head in agreement.

"What if that doesn't work?" Jihyo asked with one eyebrow raised.

"It's still easy. Just push her off the bed and make her fall onto the floor. Then she will wake up already." Chae answered like it's easy to do.

"Tzumi also joins in, pushing Yoda off the bed." Dahyun added on with a giggle while our daughter just nodded her head with a small smile to my wife.

"Then what if Dahyun or Chaeng won't wake up?" Sana asked eagerly and i saw my Chewy smirked.

"Fill the water in the bathtub then throw them inside. Then splash water onto their face." Chewy spoke with an evil smile.