Chadisms

I know I have said Caleb's quote that I borrowed to help out with this, but what about the other guys? The band always gives AMAZING advice to us, but I feel if they were reminded of what they told us, they might hear more of God's love being shared back at them. They might already know what they said, but I feel everyone needs to be reminded of how great this band is.

Quote Chad Graham

"We take this ministry very seriously. God has always been leading us down this path, and so we want to use what God has given us to get this message out to people who need it: 'Your life has purpose and meaning in Christ.' We all struggle with the idea of perfection, and we all stumble and fall, but that purpose for our lives never goes away. And God never, ever gives up on us."

My opinion on the quote... 'God never gives up on us' I love this part because it is absolutely true. This part is saying that no matter what the situation is or how bad the situation is, God won't let you give up. He will be there with you every step of the way. "Hey is carrying you through the footsteps in the sand" (This is a poem called Footprints in the Sand it is amazing and I suggest you to read it)

'We all struggle with the idea of perfection, and we all stumble and fall, but that purpose for our lives never goes away.'

This is one of my favorite parts of that quote because Joey is getting mean quotes because he wasn't doing the "perfect" song. I bet he did want to give up at one time, but God doesn't want him to. God won't let him because Joey was given a gift of music. We all have seen how many instruments he can play, he can sing, and to many they look up to Joey.

Thank You Chad... You are one of the (highest) sweetest singers I've ever heard! I love your "Bro Battles" with Joey and they make me laugh every time! I love discovering new ones too! I know I have said this a million times, but you are the BEST band ever! I am glad that you asked Alan to help you back in 2007! If you didn't I wouldn't writing this... Just thank you Chad for being there for me.

Authors note:

I'm sorry I cannot release the other guys' quotes until I finish them, but I wanted to tell you guys why I needed the quotes. Let me know ANY quotes from all band members and I will use all of them. (This includes Chad, Alan, Caleb, Joey and yes Kyle... He is still part of the band to me so I will use his too!) I promise I will release the others ASAP! And when I find new ones after I will still put them in the according 'chapters' so let me know what you guys find! Tell me ALL KINDS OF QUOTES FUNNY AND SERIOUS!

I love Anthem Lights and they cannot ever be left in the dark...... Especially if they shine for God.