Spies in Disguise

A/n: Hey guys I know that the title of this chapter is Of a movie but it isn't about the movie so no spoilers for it. But this is part 2 of the Realization.
Narrator POV
Our brave group of freedom fighters had just had a gig in karaoke bar. When they were finished team CFVY had walked through the doors.
Coco: Y/n!
Church: Aw shit.
Then Team CRDL walked through the door.
Cardin: Ha I'd knew if we followed that bitch she'd lead us to that freak. Especially with her freaks of her own.
Coco: Change of plans team. We're switching sides.
RWBY,Church,Y/n:WHAT/ WHAT THE FUCK!
Then a son of a bitch walked through the door. It was Tai.
Y/n: Ok I'm about to turn Tai into a woman.
Y/n punches Tai's dick so hard it turns outside in.
Y/n: Team SRQ.NOW!
Summer, Qrow, and Raven bust through the window.
Summer spits Tai in the face.
Summer: Wow really I thought you changed but you. You will never change. What do you need Commander.
Y/n: Arrest Tai and then Help Team CFVY While me and RWBY and I fight Team TRQS.
SRQ,RWBY: Yes sir!
Y/n Goes in to rush Timothy.
Y/n: Long time no see pal.
Tim: Same here buddy.
They say as there Blades Clash.
Tim: You were always good with Daggers but what about a sword?
Y/n: Hey I'm good. I prefer the Ace though. But sometimes a good blast will do the trick.
Y/n quickly draws His Python's Blast( it's the quad barreled shotgun) and unleashes it power. It sends a powerful blast breaking Timothy's Aura. But not only does it blast through his aura it nearly leaves a whole through his torso. Every one looks at Timothy. Raphael who is a turtle faunes looks at his dying leader. And switches his twin sai into twin pistols. To shoot at Y/n but before he does Y/n immediately summons Asia
Y/n: Asia! Twilight healing now!
Asia: On it.
Asia goes to heal Timothy
Asia: How did this happen?
Y/n: Python's Blast is a bit overpowered. From now only going to use it on Adam Taurus and Opzin.
Y/n holsters Python's Blast and unholsters the Ace. And Shoots team CRDL in the Head while fanning the hammer. Knocking them out.
Y/n: Team TRQS you on the wrong side. Opzin will keep on sending you on suicide missions. He's a tyrant. He destroyed villages just because they didn't pledge there allegiance to him. But I have to do this to free Atlas and Vale. I do it for them. So that one day they all live free. If you come with us then you can help make that happen. Please I implore you help us in our planets darkest hour.
Timothy was out but Qrowgan was there to step in for there leader.
Qrowgan: Sure thing we'll help.
Raphael: Oh you can't be serious! Can you! There terrorist!
Church: No we are not terrorist. We don't kill civilians. We are not like Ozpin or the now deceased And rusting IronDick. In the year that we were gone from beacon Y/n became the commander of the Army of Chaos and a spartan II for the UNSC.
Master Chief walks in.
MC: Hey am I late to the gig.
Y/n: Hey! Where the fuck were you?!
MC: Oh you know having to deal with Cortanas sister. Diane.
Diane: Oh yeah and why didn't you go with the UNSC when they ordered you to.
MC: Cause Diane your sister Cortana TURNED EVIL!
Cortana: Hey John. Sorry about that. I. I just wanted what was best for you. You and blue team were my best friend in fact my only friends. And when I went rampant. I got fragmented. Three of my fragments survived. Anger, Control, and love. Those three joined together to create Yandere Cortana. But with the help of Y/n here he helped me and remade my lost fragments. I ow him everything. Please forgive me John.
MC: You have lost that honor to call me John. But I understand. You lost control. You do it again and I will erase you.
Cortana: Yes Master Chief.
Y/n POV
Cortana was saddened that she lost her friend. She disappeared into my head and started crying.
Y/n(mental): Cortana I let you take a break right now I activate you when you feel better Tex me through my scroll ok.
Cortana: Ok Y/n.
And with that she turns off while in the fetal position.
Y/n(mental): Church check up on her every once in while ok.
Church: Ok knew she enemy crazy but full blown rampancy. *imitates nuke dropping whistle* But I never knew she tried to take control of the universe while she was yandere. I'd never want that to happen to me. But thanks to the travelers technology we will never turn rampant. But I will not because you ordered me to but because she's my friend.
Y/n(mental):Wow for once your not an asshole.
Church: Yeah. Yeah. But you gotta admit she is beautiful.
Y/n (mental):Oh you have have a thing for her blue boy.
I thought mentally smirking.
Church: Oh what are you gonna do about Mr big bad Guardian and general.
Y/n(mental): Nothing if anything I support it. A blue boy and blue girl falling in love with each other can be good. But not right now. We are at war. But I will not let the same thing that happened to cybertron happen to Remnant. My home.
Optimus (Mental): abut sadly it might happen. Take a look on the state my dear friend bumblebee was in.