Intro

"Well if it isn't my favorite ex husband"

He smirks over at me as I make my way across the dance studio "I better be your favorite the other two were horrible!" I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek before shoving his lunch to his chest.

"You're so lucky I still kinda like you, thought I was going to get fired just to bring you lunch!"

He rolls his eyes as I walk over and hug the other male in the room "But then again it's always nice to see this gorgeous face so I guess it was worth it" the man blushes as I hand him a bag of food as well. "Thanks y/n" he mumbles taking the food and plopping down on the floor.

"First of all you're a writer so you set and make your own schedule, your basically your own boss so don't even try to pull that guilt shit on me"

I laugh as I plop down next to the handsome man "He's in a mood" I mumble nudging the male next to me "He hasn't eaten so it was bound to happen" he mumbles, my handsome ex shoots us both a look as we laugh.

"Hoseok is sexy when he's angry though so another bonus"

I smirk shooting him a flirty wink, he shakes his head smile still in tact. "I still can't believe you two were married at one point...I mean I can cause you guys suit each other but I can't seem to figure out why you guys didn't stay together"

I glance down at my food as does Hoseok, I weakly smile when I glance back over at his student/ good friend

"We just work better apart"

I mumble with a shrug, Hoseok looks up and weakly smiles before stuffing his face.

We both knew the real reason why this whole thing fell apart but that was in the past and no one needed to know the details of it all. He's lucky we even talk...

"Well, you never know maybe you guys will find your way back to each other and make it work but if not I'm always available y/n"

"Jimin I swear to god"

I laugh as does Jimin "See y/n he still has the hots for you so you never know" Hoseok and I both shake our heads as we continue with our lunch.

My love for the man was still there, even though it probably shouldn't be...but given everything we went through I'm pretty sure we had and ruined our chances of anything ever happening again.