Chapter 3- Listen to Taegi

Three

"So what was up with Namjoon last night?"

I shrug watching Yoongi stuff his cute cheeks "What do you mean? Did I miss something?" He finishes chewing his all paid for brunch, the jerk made sure to order extra everything knowing damn well I was paying. He's lucky he's cute.

"He was so touchy with you last night...something going on there? Maybe Hobi isn't the only one keeping secrets"

I roll my eyes as that devilish smirk takes over his once innocent face. "Nothing is going on, I figured he was just feeling the drinks" Yoongi arches a brow as he leans back in his chair "No that's not it cause Namjoon barely drank anything plus I know how he looks and acts when he's drunk"

I shrug again not really giving it much thought, I'm sure it was nothing anyways. Namjoon wouldn't hit on me because of Hoseok. I sigh and then pick at the food I barely ate, I didn't have much of an appetite today.

Yoongi is shaking his head at me and then his eyes go up and look behind me. I can already tell by the smile on his face and those puppy dog eyes that his boyfriend was approaching.

Sure enough I feel soft lips press against my cheek, I smile as the handsome boy who quickly says hello before moving over to Yoongi. He cups Yoongi's cheeks and kisses his lips softly, I chuckle seeing Yoongi's face burn red as he tries to pull away.

They were polar opposites, But they made it work. No matter how much Yoongi tried to show that he hated the affection we all knew how much he actually loved it and craved it. Especially from Taehyung

"I don't know why you always fight me, when we both know later you'll be whining at me to hold and kiss you"

Yoongi's cheeks turn even redder as I and Taehyung laugh. "Hajima!" Yoongi whines making Taehyung giggle before leaning back in and kissing his face up.

I smile fondly at the two missing that affection and love.

"I'm going to be single for the rest of my life aren't I?"

"Yes"

"No!"

I chuckle a little as Taehyung slaps Yoongi for being so blunt, but truth was I appreciated the honesty that Yoongi always gave me.

"Don't listen to him, you'll find someone y/n. You're too fucking sexy not to, our offer still stands by the way"

I blush at that making them both laugh, they were very much in love but liked to spice things up in the bedroom every now and then. Ever since Yoongi and I met he's always been honest with me about wanting to fuck me, and after he met Taehyung the interest only grew seeing as Tae felt the same way apparently.

"I'm flattered, clearly but I'm still on the fence about all that"

I mumble feeling my cheeks still hot as I avoid their gazes. Don't get me wrong they were both drop dead gorgeous and I'd be lucky to have a threesome with them. But I was insecure and definitely didn't feel like I would meet their expectations.

"It's going to happen y/n, trust me. I'm always right and I'm also right about you being single forever"

I frown as Taehyung slaps his cute little boyfriend again, this only makes Yoongi smirk wider though. Kinky jerk.

"Just listen to me, you still treat and hang out with Hoseok like you guys are still married or at least dating. You bring him lunch or go visit him at work just to see him, hell you do the bastards laundry still"

I frown even more but let him continue.

"You can't move on unless you create some distance or at least set some fucking boundaries. He has a new girlfriend that can do all that shit, sorry to be blunt babe I know it hurts but someone has to set you straight"

I could feel my tears threatening to fall but I hold them in knowing that I'd look like an even bigger idiot if I cried. Because unfortunately what Yoongi was saying was true, Hoseok moved on. He had every right we had been apart for over a year now, I should move on to.

"Sorry y/n, I didn't mean to say it so harshly I just...Hoseok is my friend but so are you and I do care about you...you should try and move on to"

He reaches over and squeezes my hand, I smile weakly and blink back a few tears

"You're right...I should"

He kisses the back of my hand and smiles before leaning over and kissing Taehyung's lips "See I'm always right" Tae rolls his eyes as he stuffs his cheeks. I should listen to Yoongi but I didn't even know where to start.

"Don't self doubt already babe, I'll help guide you. Me and Taehyung here got your back"

I smile a little at that, I'm about to say something when my phone goes off and Hoseok's handsome face flashes across the screen.

"Ignore it"

"I can't"

"If you pick up that phone I'll grab it from you and throw it into the street"

I frown as Taehyung chuckles, his gaze is soft as our eyes meet. "You have to start somewhere beautiful, you can't always be at his beck and call"

I groan as I shove my phone towards Yoongi, the wicked grin on his face makes me feel uneasy but they were both right. I needed to do this.

~~~

Meh? I feel like
I should just scrap
This story haha