Chapter 2- Mila

Two

Yup it didn't take long for the party to turn into some frat boy college party. Given everyone here was in their later twenties, some of us just couldn't let go of that party mentality I guess. Me being one of them tonight.

I still hadn't seen Hoseok and I was trying to keep it that way, every time I heard someone mention his name or heard his loud laugh I'd dart to a different part of the house. Much like right now, I practically felt Hoseok breathing down my neck so I made a run for the stairs.

I caught a glimpse of Hoseok and the blonde woman clinging to his side once I reached the top of the stairs. Unfortunately I lock eyes with him, I shoot him a smile and then Quickly disappear behind one of the bedroom doors.

My heart sinks just a bit when reality hits me, it was the same Blonde I had caught him with a few months ago. That meant they had to be seeing each other this whole time...

"Y/n?"

I jump as I glance over at the figure laying on the bed. "Sorry" I mumble reaching for the door, the figure sits up and chuckles "It's Fine you can stay" my fingertips slip away from the knob once the man flicks on the lamp next to him.

"Oh Yoongi!"

He chuckles as he stretches out "You didn't recognize me?" I shake my head and smile as I walk over towards the bed and climb on "It was pitch black in here how would I know it was you?" He shrugs and settles against the wall, I match him and we both sigh.

"Why aren't you enjoying the party?"

He looks over at me dumbfounded "There's a party tonight?" I laugh and slap his leg "You've known me for how many years now, when have I ever enjoyed a party?" I shrug he had a good point

"You didn't mind some of the ones in college plus it's Namjoon's birthday tonight. You should be celebrating with him, he is basically your best friend"

"You should be to, why are you hiding in here?"

I groan as he chuckles, he enjoys my suffering, always has. "Let me guess you finally met Hoseok's girlfriend Mila?"

Girlfriend...there it was confirmed. So why did I still feel shocked? Why did I feel so effected? We had been apart for over a year now.

"You didn't know...fuck I'm sorry y/n"

I shake my head and force a smile "I had a feeling" I take another deep breath and get off the bed, I felt humiliated for whatever reason. Did everyone know about this Mila? Had they all hung out and met her?

"Hoseok's an asshole he should of told you sooner, don't let it ruin your night y/n. Come on I'll even come down stairs and have a drink with you"

Another forced smile.

"It's okay Yoongi, go back to bed I'm going to head out I actually have a deadline I gotta meet"