DisARMed

Ravienne was informed by the doctor that Vincent was currently in a coma. It is unknown how long he'll be in one. But Ravienne hopes that he dies or things will go down if he doesn't.
Two weeks go by, she healed and is ready to go home. She got a ride back to her apartment. Slowly walking to the entrance. Thinking about the others. Wondering if they noticed she was gone. It's been two months, almost three. The long fight with Vincent made her realize how many people she put in danger. Especially her loved ones.

Steve sat on the couch in Raviennes apartment. Holding a bunch of papers and looking at the laptop that had the last sighting of Ravienne. Where she stood face to face with a guy he didn't recognize. Thinking that it must be the Vincent guy Trevor mentioned. He replayed the video where he grabs Ravienne and they go out of frame. No other security cameras caught what happened afterwards.
He sighed and turned off the laptop. Placing all the papers down. He was getting nowhere, no one else came up and said they seen her, no one helped. Then the door opened. Steve turned his head towards the door. His eyes widen when he saw Ravienne standing there.
"Ravienne." He mumbled. Getting up and walking towards her. They stared at each other for a while before Steve hugged her tightly.
"We've-I've been looking for you! Where were you? What happened to you? Wha-" Steve stopped, he tried to hold Raviennes hands. Realizing that one of them wasn't even there. His eyes following up to Raviennes shoulder. With no arm in sight.
"Your-Your arm?! The fuck?!" Steve was at a loss for words. Ravienne closed her eyes and gently shoved Steve away.
"We'll talk after I get some rest. Ok?" She said. Going to her bedroom and lying down. Steve stood there in awe. Wondering what the hell she went through. Many questions came up in his head. But they'll have to wait for now.

'That's for lying to me. This is for leaving me.'
'EeeeuuuuuaaaAAAAAA!"
Ravienne shot her eyes open. That scene playing in her head over and over again. She got up and touched her forehead.
"Ravienne?" Ravienne turned her head to see Steve. Sitting beside her on the bed.
"You were screaming."
"I was?" Steve sighed. Ravienne groaned and laid back. She turned and stared at her arm. Well, the arm that should be there. But isn't.
"Talk to me." Steve demanded. Ravienne looked at him. Frowning at him.
"Don't give me that. I need to know what happened."
"You NEED to?" Ravienne mocked him.
"Yes! I do" Steve yelled. Ravienne started panting heavily. Tears showed up in her eyes. She turned around aggressively and pulled the blanket over her head.
"I told you! I'll tell you when I want to."
"You said you'll tell me after you rest. You're done resting!"
"I'm not! I just woke up from a nightmare."
"Did it have to do with what you went through?"
"Fuck off! Just leave me alone Steve!"
"Don't tell me to fuck off! Just tell me and it'll all be over with!" Steve pulled the covers off of Ravienne. She held herself in a fetal position. Her eyes closed and tears running down her face. Steve sighed and gently placed his hand on her head.
"Look, I just want to know. I want to know why you're in pain. I want to know why your arm is gone."
"I don't give a fuck what you want."
"Ok, I need to know."
"Ugh!" Ravienne pulled the pillow over her head. Steve shook his head and pulled it off. He turned her around and looked at her eyes.
"Ravienne...I need to know." He said in a low voice. Ravienne exhaled through her nose. Getting up and leaning her head on his shoulder.
"I used to date a guy long ago. We used to do robberies and heists and all that shit."
"Vincent?" Ravienne looked up at him.
"How'd you know his name?"
"When we were trying to find out what had happened to you. Trevor mentioned a guy named Vincent. As a possible suspect for kidnapping you." Ravienne gave a small smile at the mention of Trevor.
"Well, he's not wrong. Vincent was a good to me. Was...then he got a little carried away. Then it was clear to me that he went crazy. Killed so many people and for no reason at all. An old lady walking on a street. Dead. A child playing in the park. Dead. A waiter doing his job. Dead. I just, couldn't deal with that. So I left him, it wasn't easy. But I got away. Now he wants me to suffer for doing so."
"Well, he should know that you've got people around you that wouldn't allow that." Steve wrapped an arm around her. Ravienne smiled at the thought. Then quickly frowned when the thought of of them dying because of her.
"I'm just glad you're back." Ravienne and Steve looked at each other. Leaning in for a kiss. A kiss that led to making love.