Chapter 5: Zendaya*

Trevor

*flashback two years ago*

"You always told me I'm crazy bruh, I'm not tripping I KNEW you were out here fucking around. But tell me! Tell me WHY!?!" She shouted at me with tears in her eyes

This is the moment when I told her that I cheated on her while I was on tour. It was a in the moment kind of thing. I was vibing with one of  my vocalist in the studio and it kind of just happened.  Me and Z been on and off for 3 years and I was outgrowing her and I knew it. Shit, we were outgrowing each other. I'm not saying she wasn't good enough for me but I'm just saying the relationship wasn't there for us anymore. I should've broken up with her before doing it but honestly these last two weeks were hell for me because she always accused me. We weren't happy and always arguing and it seem like I was the only one that seen it. I know she loves me and I know I love her but the problem is that we weren't inlove with each other. I just can't believe she's crying right now. I know what I did was wrong that's why afterwards. I fired her and came back to LA to tell Z this. It hurts to see her like this because of me. I wasn't a bad husband, I'm not a bad guy. I just made a very immature mistake that cost me my marriage and friendship with Zendaya and I was the blame.

"I never cheated on you before this time! It WAS ONE TIME!" I was so mad because she wants to be right about her assumptions in the past but she was wrong. She's wrong.

"That's all it takes Trevor!" She said crying holding her chest

" I apologize for my selfish mistake. I had to tell you baby. I-" At this point I'm getting choked up because I literally don't know how to fix this. I know this isn't okay and I don't know what made me make these choices but here I am getting my shit thrown out because my wife - ex-wife hates me. I started crying because I really need her forgiveness. Or I'd like to have it for our sake.

"No, you hurt me and I'd never thought it would be you to hurt me Trevor." She said in a cry

"You don't understand there is no coming back from this." She said pulling herself together and wiping her face.

"Zendaya I'm sorry. I don't know why I did it. I cannot begin to tell you. I wish I didn't. I wish I could take it back."  I said in a plea

Have you ever felt like you did everything right that you could never do anything wrong? That's me. I'm that person.I know I fucked up but how do I fix it? Fix us?

"Well it's to late. You need to leave, we will figure everything else out later." She said holding the front door open for me to leave.

That's what I did and six months later, she served me with divorce papers. During my fucking studio session. She must've known to do that. She knows how seriously I take my sessions. So of course I couldn't finish out my session. That was some payback because here I am in the middle of recording my album and now that was the last thing in my mind.

Getting into my truck, I silently cried while starting up the car. Our everything is gone. I wiped off my face using my shirt sniffling and pulling off into traffic. Me and Iyn bought a home back in Atlanta and that's where I tend to go. I made my way to LAX Airport and didn't think twice about it. I was going home.

-
*Two years later*

Waking up from the sound of my phone going off. It was my best friend Diggy.

 It was my best friend Diggy

"I just landed bro. Wassup?"

"Word? You staying somewhere yet?" I said wiping the cold out my eyes

"Not yet I'm about to find somewhere to check in now."

" You can crash here if you want, I'm hitting up the club later with Jacob. We can pre-game here." I said getting up and going into the closet to prepare for my day

"Oh aight bet. Ima catch a Uber to you now."

"Bet let me know when you here." I said picking out a fit

"Aight." He said and with that the call was ended

I went to the bathroom and proceeded to the shower. I couldn't wait to go out tonight.

After me and Z signed our divorce papers we went our separate ways. I stayed in Atlanta with Iyn and she stayed in LA. She didn't want anything even though I felt like she deserves the world. We haven't spoken to each other since and I had to learn to be okay with that.

Getting in the shower, I did my hygiene routine and then made my way to my room getting dressed. Throwing on my underwear, I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I said reaching for my shirt

"Yo bro we going out tonight?" Iyn said coming in

"Yea, Dig on his way here. He gone stay with us while he here for a few days." I said so he'd know that one of the guest rooms would be taken

" Cool. It's gone be lit but I might just meet y'all there tonight." He said walking back out

- Pulling up
Diggy sent

I finished dressing myself and went to open the door. I was ready to head out to do whatever but next thing I know all my niggas was over and we was kicking it.
-
Walking into the club it was already lit. DJ Damage was DJ'n tonight and had the crowd lit. It was around 10:30pm and it looks to me as if the club was just starting to get packed.
The bouncer led us to the VIP section and I took a seat immediately. Ordering a drink, I observed the crowd. I had my boys with me, Im single and looking. I was feeling good.

"I sent back the 5
tell shorty I love her she's still gonna act like I ain't done enough
These bitches be lying, I ain't got the time
That's why I'm in love with my double cup
I'm out my mind, my words be slidin'
I bought a Neymar to fucc it up
I bought a Mercedes to fucc it up
I bought a AP to fucc it up
I'm just tryna run the cake up, Versace sheets just to make love
Got a pot just to make drugs, cause I'm tryna fuck the face up
I been fuckin' with the same plug
I been fuckin' with these rich niggas"

I'm a huge Roddy Ricch fan so I danced a little in my seat. Damage must've spotted me so he gave me a shoutout and the crowded roared. I waved at the crowd still singing along to the song.

The server bought me my drink back pretty quickly, I'll remember that. I soon notice Riley, Cree and Cori walking up the steps. For some reason I just couldn't take my eyes off Riley. She looked amazing tonight.

Ry and I do know each other and after my divorce with Z she was there for me. She helped me get back on my feet. I'm grateful for her. She's the reason ya boy back on top. She lifted my spirits she helped me write and even made me go to the studio. Literally, sahe paid for studio time and dragged my ass. Over the past year we just been working so we haven't really had time to catch up. Our friends say we're husband and wife and if she's with it I intend to push that theory.

This is a little background on Trevor's past relationship and of course you will get a chapter like this for Riley and Cash, but right now in this case it's about Trevor. Anyways what are your thoughts? Questions? Anything? lol vote and comment please ❤️