four; employee

(name)! LETS GO OUT AFTER SCHOOL TODAY! LIKE SHOPPING!" (name)'s bestfriend, (f/n) ran into her class like flash after the school bell was heard, signalling the end of the school day.

"ehhh?! b-but i have homework to do (f/n)-chann!

"its alright (name)! i can help you after we go back home!" she exclaimed. (name) smiled and they went to the nearby famous shopping street in tokyo.

they both went inside uniqlo outlet since it was quite popular because of its fashionable clothes.

"hey (name)! how do i look in this?" (f/n) twirled around, showing off her outfit after she came out of the changing room. (name) gave a thumbs up. cause not gonna lie her bestfriend looks good in everything

"great! i'm going to get this! and (name) you should too! my treat," (f/n) pushed her towards the line of super expensive clothes that were not even on (name)'s budget.

she sighed and looked around the store. she saw a decent hoodie and tried to find the size. unfortunately she couldn't find the size she needed.

"hey (f/n) i can't find the size i want"

"just ask a employee working here?"

(name) nodded. she aimlessly walked around, exhausted from the tiring hours of school till she bumped into someone.

the good news is she found the store employee.

the bad news is that she fell and humiliated herself.

"ah im so sorry i didn't see where i was going"

"oh it's fine." name looked up and saw a curly-black haired boy around her age. he was also tall with a slender body, but muscles could be shown. he lent a hand to pick her up.

"thank you! (name) smiled and did a slight bow.

he did the purest smile name has ever seen in her life.

she blushed.

"erm...do you have this hoodie in (inserts size)?" (name) questioned.

"hold on miss (name), i'll go check in the back," the boy who was shown "akaashi keiji" on his name-tag points to the storage room, beamed and did a little bow.

"WH-"

akaashi poofed within seconds and was nowhere to be seen.

- a few minutes later -

"sorry for the wait miss (name), but i got the size you wanted," akaashi came back with a hoodie in his hands.

"thanks! and how do you know my name?" (name) asked. akaashi gave a grin.

"lets just say we go to the same school"

"oh"

-

i could make a part 2 if yall want cause this short af :]