Upcoming Contingencies

 Robin sighs in frustration. 

He is currently in the evidence room ('all-nighter room', as dubbed by Beast Boy,) the simple reason behind such being that Robin had spent many nights here doing detective work in order to track down criminals.

However, this time he is not tracking a criminal, but rather attempting to find out more about this mysterious guy.

Even though there had been only one occasion when the Titan's leader had met him in person, it had been during times when they were more concerned with fighting against an army of robots.

Therefore, he had not had the opportunity to learn much about him, safe what Raven had told them about her very brief conversation with him.

Robin drains the bottom of his mug of coffee and returned to typing at the computer. He skims through the archives of the Jump City Herald from the time that the hooded guy had first been spotted but finds nothing that he didn't already know.

The Hooded Guy P.O.V

V

There it is, the soundtrack of my life. 

It's early in the morning, the rain came as a million soul fragments in a chorus together, the sky is a woolen grey shawl upon mountain peaks.

Millions of droplets fall from a limitless sky, the wind howls in a low pitch. Icy cold water, perfect spheres, sitting briefly before forming tiny rivers of their own. The aroma of rain, sharp and fresh, enters my nostrils as I breathe.

Every person with their head down and moving at maximum speed. Those with umbrellas take wider berths of one another, the rest take care to duck when the spokes come their way.

The sound of feet on wet paving stones is almost lost against the splashing of the traffic, only the click of high heels still clear. The smell of the fumes is dampened by the hazy drops and every face is on the blank-stressed spectrum, something that is quite predictable upon a wintry day.