AntiCitizen: Leap of Faith

"I already explained it to you once," said Y/n in a monotone. "And I do not intend to explain it all over again." 

"Don't pull that on me again," demands Raven. "I understood what you were implying about last day. I want to ask you something."

Raven waited for some sort of reply. No response. 

Raven: "Didn't you want to make the world a better place? So why didn't you include disgusting old perverts in your hit list?" said Raven, folding her arms across her chest.

Y/n remained silent; his brow started to furrow.

"Well?" Raven demanded.

Again, silence.

"Wasn't that the reason why you sacrificed lives, so that you can make a world a better place to live in?" Raven continued. "So you were just deciding who to get rid of or did that include every disgusting creep that ever walked this earth?"

"It was not for me to decide who lives or dies," Y/n spoke in a neutral tone.

Raven: "Just admit it that you were just a jerk screwing around," rasps Raven carelessly in a thick accent. "There are still a lot of idiots creeping around this place and you really haven't done anything to do this 'make-the-world-a-better-place' nonsense."

Y/n: "Is that all?" he says as he looks over his shoulder.

Raven: "No," said Raven brusquely. "Seems like you're the black sheep in the family; you're just a despicable with a Messiah Complex deciding who lives or dies! If I was your mother, I'd die of shame because of all the actions you've done; wherever she is, I bet she's very proud her flower she planted bloomed."

For a fraction of a second, Y/n's stoic manner betrays him for Raven sees a muscle twitching in Y/n's jaw. All of a sudden Raven felt enormous satisfaction to know how furious she is making Y/n; she felt as though she is siphoning off her own anger and frustration into her friends' guest, the only outlet she had.

Raven: "Well?" said Raven yet again. She gives him a devious smirk. She knew she is goading him and that she was the one initiating a fight, but she can not help it; that subtle reaction Y/n gave was like a rare treat that Raven wanted to see more.

Y/n: "Such arrogance," answered Y/n in a controlled tone yet laced with peevishness. "Then again, ignorance is bliss after all."

Raven: "Are you calling me a fool?" asked Raven angrily.

Y/n: "Yes," said Y/n quietly yet ferociously. "I did kill, but it was not for me to decide who lives or dies."

Raven quirks an eyebrow, her nose wrinkled. "What are you talking about now? Don't change the subject, you despicable monster. I asked you a question and you better give me good answers! If you killed those world leaders to get rid of evil, then why are there still foul maniacs who push other people around?"