Losing Control

The next time he lost control with her, things went very differently from before. She was far too receptive of him when he got back, like she was waiting for him. Although the apartment was still dark and he couldn't see as much as he might have liked, she still put on a bit of a show for him.

He locked the apartment door behind him and slouched over, his head thumped against the door loudly. He couldn't look at her. He couldn't. If he looked at her, he'd want- no, need a repeat of last time. That was something he still hadn't forgiven himself for.

"Zack?" She called out to him. "Did you do something bad this time?"

"So what if I did?" He snarled defensively, still refusing to look at her. "I have... needs, you know?"

"I know. But I don't wan-"

"Oh? Why the hell not? Better them than you."

"No," she responded stiffly. "There's nothing better about that, not for me."

"It's just fucking, Ray. I just need to get off." His voice was cold. He couldn't open that door for her. Not tonight.

"So do it with me."

"You really want me to fucking use you like that?" He angrily crossed the room and shoved her face down into the mattress. When he pulled the quilt off of her, the view almost killed him.

There she was, pitifully pressed down into the mattress with the exception of her perfect ass sticking into the air. The fabric of his shirt was bunched up around her waist like before, but this time? No. Fucking. Panties.

"Ray-" He rasped. "You're not wea-" That was obvious. Clearly intentional on her part. He was going to make her regret putting herself out there like that. He could be more creepy and threatening, right? Clearly he had to be for her own well being. It was better for her to be scared of him than to want to fuck him. He ran a hand up the back of thigh and suddenly brought his hand down on her ass with a force that made her legs buckle. "You're being very bad, Ray."

"I know."

"Why are you doing this to me?" He muttered and looked down at her glistening center and the bright red handprint he'd left on her.

"Because I want to."

"Huh?"

"I have needs too, Zack."

"No you don't! Not those ones! Take care of them yourself!"

"I tried. It's not enough." She stroked his face and he could tell that she wasn't lying. Her fingers smelled like her pussy. He breathed in that delicious, inviting scent and trapped her hand in his. She blushed when he slipped her fingers into his mouth to taste them. Oh jesus fucking christ. She tasted good too. He groaned and threw her hand back at her like it offended him.

"Well I'm sure as fuck not helping." Damn it all. He wanted nothing more than to get on his knees and taste her, spread her open and see how good he could make her feel with his own fingers. He wanted her to pull his hair and scream his name, beg him for more. But he couldn't. God he was such a fucking prick. She helped him the other night. He was just very sure that he didn't have enough self-control to hold back once he took a step down that slippery slope.

"Fine. If you're not going to help then I'm going out." She stomped over to the closet in search of a pair of clothes.

"You're what?" He deadpanned. Clearly he didn't hear her right.

"I'm going out to find someone who is willing to take care of my needs."

"I'll kill them before they have the chance to even think about laying a hand on you."