12: The killer

" It's me, Autumn, and I tried to murder Genevieve Voltaire. Since very young, I've been a contracted murderer, I am known to kill very influential people without leaving any trace. I was hired by Genevieve's father to kill her, but when I got to the moment, I couldn't do it. Killing such a sweet girl, and taking the person who needed her like he needed air to breathe down with, it just seemed way too... cruel."

Oh my god. It couldn't be. Autumn's letter gave me the answer that I so desperately needed. Romeo.

I raced to the hospital, tears dripping down my face while I am so enraged with disappointment. How can I possibly say this to the man I considered as a father, how can I admit that I've misjudged my parents my whole existence?

- YOU ARE A COWARD, HOW COULD YOU? - I scream into the hospital room 

- Son, you are just angry, I have no guilt - He responds defensively.

- Arthur, don't be RUDE! - My mom screams.

- For ONCE, mom, just listen to me! - She steps back, she'll listen.

- HOW COULD YOU KILL HER? 

- What? - Margot stands with disbelief.

- He hired Autumn to murder Genny, she couldn't do it, she liked us more than you, apparently - A tear runs down my face once again.

- I did for you boy! I did it so you could keep my company! Genevieve would never be able to run a company - He tosses his arms to the ceiling - not being a woman! All that stupid girl did was play her stupid instruments, write her stupid stories and... care about you.

- You DISGUST ME! AND NOW THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS IN A COMA AND THERE'S ONLY HER FATHER TO BLAME! - I fall to the floor only to find out it's too late, too late to realize how I feel, stupid Arthur Hermsdart ruining everything once again.

- Officer, please arrest this man - My dad screams to the hallway - We have a confession.

Margot comes in and hugs me, I feel her tears, and I feel her warmth, she doesn't blame me.