10: Just another move

- Get up!

The transition between my dreams and reality id not so smooth when screamed in Autumn's voice. But whatever, when she screams, there's always a reason.

For the past four months, we have been trying to get leads on whoever it is, motivation, connections, places. But it mostly has been a big blur, Autumn has checked most of my parent's known enemies, and the possibility of it being their contract killers or themselves has been completely phased out. Why? You might ask, well, Autumn says if they had hired someone to kill me, I'd be dead.

So that means we're looking for an amateur.

About Arthur, I think he's doing better than ever because he is - and read this very carefully- DATING!!! Liv turned out to be more forgiving than I thought she'd be, they are happy. And for a "kind of little sister"there's nothing better than seeing him this happy.

- ARTHUR GET UP - She always screams for Arthur, the guy sleeps like a rock.

I put on some clothes as quickly as I possibly can and go down, checkered pants look soooo good.

- You two, need to get the hell out of here - She starts giving us wrapped food.

- Wait, Autumn what's going on? - Arthur asks desperately.

- I am so sorry kids, go as far from here as you can! Don't come back, whatever you do, and don't call your parents!

- What? Why? - What the hell is going on?

- GO! 

We run off to the garage and I drive the car out of it, but things are very unclear, and just as we go out to the streets we realize it is still dark. Why would Autumn run us off like that? I don't get it, and just as we are about to leave the city. I hear it again, a gunshot, and it all goes dark.

THE BREAKS!